• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical thread for Peach videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I added those players but I could not find Down A on youtube. How have a link to his Peach anywhere?

Samochan

Smash Master

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty, I updated the thread with more players. If there is more good ones, let me know. enjoy :)

Samochan

Smash Master
Njark

Alejandro_P
Ignatius (Iggy)
Doll
Mikey Lenetia
Hitsugaya
Utto
Rensie
Marc
E-X
Toti

Didn't find any vids of Fonz and only teams of Utto and Rensie and tube is acting now, so I can't check further about some other players :/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright I added them. But some of the players only had videos mostly of teams matches. So I left them out. some of the team matches are very hard to see. If they ever get some singles up, I'll put them up.

But now We have a Bundle of players. So I wanna organize the list by state. I don't know where all the Players are from. If you guys can help me with that, that be sweet.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
This is very helpful, thank you :). Are you going to add just whoever wants to get on, or is there like a skill requirement? Just curious :). If not, I have a few videos up if you ever feel like putting them on.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well i guess its just showing that your good enough for people to wanna watch your vids. I seen your vids before. your Not bad. I'll add you if you want

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, Samochan was added and XIF's new combo video as well to the first Page. Someone sticky this please >___<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom