• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICAL LEAKS On CHARACTERS

Shark X

Smash Lord
I assumed this would be old, but Captain Falcon is...well it's a fake. Or seemingly a fake. I've seen several different supposed rosters, and Luigi always seems to be in different spots. So I don't trust any roster pic. As for the rest of it, while it is old news, the Ness story and Luigi story seem new to me. The Marth story is fairly new, but already posted.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
I assumed this would be old, but Captain Falcon is...well it's a fake. Or seemingly a fake. I've seen several different supposed rosters, and Luigi always seems to be in different spots. So I don't trust any roster pic. As for the rest of it, while it is old news, the Ness story and Luigi story seem new to me. The Marth story is fairly new, but already posted.
O RLY?

Shark X

Smash Lord
Ah! Finally proof on Captain Falcon. Now that forum for him makes sence. Now I just need to know where everyone is getting all these leaks, and hope for Krystal, Wolf, Geno, and Mewtwo to all be confirmed tonight >.<

Chepe

Smash Lord
Well, Falco confirmed. :)

Guess I will see a section for him when I wake up tomorrow.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Ness' pictures are the bombzorz. <3 I love how he sacrifices himself for Lucas.

Invader_Quirk

Smash Rookie
Come on guys. That Captain Falcon is straight from Melee. The character model is blocky and lame compared to the new characters. You underestimate what can be done in photoshop. I have no doubt that CF will be in Brawl, but that's not him.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Are you some kind of ******, Quirk? Look at the second picture of him.

Top Bottom