• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

X Shinigami X

Smash Cadet
^Was that serious? If so WDF? lol

I've found another thing most people would think was odd I can on will roll my eyes into the back of my head making them white

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I've found another thing most people would think was odd I can on will roll my eyes into the back of my head making them white

That's not so weird, I actually have a friend who constantly does that as well, though he complains that he eyes start to hurt after a while.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have extremely poor motor control from sensory inhibition, a slight for of autism and as such everything I have excelled in has come from years of muscle memory.

The ability to do these things for hours on end until I get them right come from Mania episodes.

I have other things but their personal and I don't feel like being the stereotypical me too person.

On a side note though: I'm one of the top players in NE for smash and one of the better basketball players in the region currently playing for RIC. Yet if you give me something new to do my motor control is so bad that it takes me a month or two to get it right.

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I snap my middle and ring fingers and sometimes my pointer and pinkie along with the other two to make it sound like I'm cracking all my fingers. I like seeing peoples reaction. :laugh:

TheLinkus

Smash Cadet
I can't stand rap, pop, or rock music, but I like jazz and I love bagpipes. I wear my watch on my right hand even though I'm right-handed, and I have it set to military time. Hmm... I like to go outsite barefoot even in the winter, and I usually wear a t-shirt or something. I also like to take showers, and can't stand baths.
Also, my right index finger is about 3mm shorter than the left. That's about it, exept that sometimes I can't stop thinking about something repetitive, like a door opening and closing.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Getting a piercing kind of creeps me out; however, I have 4 facial piercings, a navel piercing, and my ears gauged. I also sit extremely well when I get them, apparently.

Also, I found out yesterday that my ring size is a four. four. I know children with bigger fingers. :mad:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Getting a piercing kind of creeps me out; however, I have 4 facial piercings, a navel piercing, and my ears gauged. I also sit extremely well when I get them, apparently.

Also, I found out yesterday that my ring size is a four. four. I know children with bigger fingers. :mad:
I don't know how you can even sit still, when I got my ear pierced I had a nervous breakdown and just couldn't stand still as much as I tried,

and yea, it's looks like you're really mad now.
;)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm sure my hand size is normal. ;3 Dunno why I said that, but anyways, only pierce I would want would be on my ear. :3

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
- When I straighten out my arms they bend about 20 degrees in the wrong direction
- I can run a marathon
- I'm extremely afraid of cats
- I didn't know black people actually existed till like 2nd grade
- My resting heart rate is in the low forties and has been dipping for the past 2 and a half yrs

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
My ring finger is an inch longer than my index finger. This apparently shows I have a lot of testosterone or something.

The bump on your wrist or whatever, I don't know what it's called, but I don't have one at all.

My thumb is shorter than most people's, my other digits are normal sized but I have a massive gorilla palm. I can almost palm a soda can without anyone seeing it and 24 oz. cans look like 12 oz. cans when I hold them.

I got so sick once I had 190 heartbeats per minute and rising and in an hour my body sucked down two large I.V.'s. They cost a loooot of money.

I learned algebra in third grade, haha.

I've never climbed a tree before due to balance issues. I had inner-ear problems but surgeries took care of that. I should probably climb a tree sometime.

I got 11 stitches in my face from falling face first into a curb after getting my bike tire kicked out. I healed fully with near-to-no scarring in a week or so.

Dolente

Smash Cadet

I sincerely hope that you are female.

Whenever I become happy, I scratch the area between my mouth and my nose or put my hands against my shoulders.
A word of advice: Don't play poker.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I don't click my teeth. I just watch the lane lines go by..
O_O
Someone OTHER THAN ME does that?!
No ways!

I sometimes make beats with my teeth.
As weird as it sounds, it's cool.
However, I hate it when I do it.
It makes unnecessary background noise.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Who doesn't? Unless you're moving down the road at 60 MPH, that is. In fact, my brother-in-law could relate a story to you of a man who thought he'd get high off of gasoline... Yeah, I don't remember if he was in the hospital for a month or if he perished.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I shed a nostalgic tear every time I boot up Smash 64 and Melee.

Ange

Smash Lord
Really? Most of the people I hang around with dislikes the smell of it. I could probably wear perfume with gasoline smell lol.

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
I'm a weird combination of otaku, gamer, and rocker; double-jointed in ten fingers and my right big toe; short-tempered around most human beings but can suddenly become the gentlest creature around; play with my brother with his and my toys from when I was younger; I haven't had a girlfriend even though I'm in my senior year of high school (yeah I'm straight); I know of only two other people who share my name: that's how uncommon my name is.

Yeah, most people would consider me a complete and utter freak. But I'm pretty cool when people get to know me.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Weird Facts about Anthony(Rukkiko)
- I have the longest birthmark in history, at about 3 feet long, scaling my leg (im 5'10 and growing and it grows with me.)
- My right eyebrow is shorter then the left.
- I have to grow in order for my rib cage to be completely in line, one bone is out of place due to falling on it fairly hard.
- My name means flower, and all my names are first names.

Weirdness.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Who doesn't? Unless you're moving down the road at 60 MPH, that is. In fact, my brother-in-law could relate a story to you of a man who thought he'd get high off of gasoline... Yeah, I don't remember if he was in the hospital for a month or if he perished.
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=53280
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=13034
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=54819
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51101 <- The depths of brain damage it is called, good name
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=16775

And there are many, many more. You CAN get high off of gasoline, it is just terribly stupid and a huge waste of cells.

Weird thing.. Well.. Whenever I think of some kind of strange pain or sensation, I feel like it is about to happen. Like I thought, "what if I fell on the road teeth first, going 100 mph, would it break them or grind them away"

I felt a grinding sensation for an hour. It doesn't hurt, but is terrible uncomfortable and I have to find a way to forget about the strange thought.

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
-I can't lie.
-If someone tells me "this is a secret" no matter what they say I cannot then bring myself to repeat it. It's a shame because most often it's about someone liking someone else and I can't play matchmaker :(
-I have to have a window open when I go to sleep. even if it's freezing or raining outside.
-I am schizophrenic.
-I can't eat food if it has touched other food, and things like beans or noodles have to be in a seperate bowl from my main meal.
-Also I can only eat one type of food at a time, for example, if I'm eating steak, chips and peas I have to eat all the peas first, then the chips and then the meat. The idea of the tastes mixing makes me feel physically sick.
-I'm a university student but I hate going out and drinking. It's not enjoyable to me because I can't get drunk, no matter how much I drink, and I feel awkward and uncomfortable around drunk people.
-I paint my nails multiple times a day because I love to chew the nail polish off.
-Me and my sister look exactly the same and are always mistaken for twins, despite there being a 2 year gap.
-I'm bi with a preference for girls. I would've said I was gay not long ago but then I fell in love with a guy.

That's all I can think of for now.

Geist

Smash Master
-Also I can only eat one type of food at a time, for example, if I'm eating steak, chips and peas I have to eat all the peas first, then the chips and then the meat. The idea of the tastes mixing makes me feel physically sick.
lol
I hate when my food touches D:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
-I'm a university student but I hate going out and drinking. It's not enjoyable to me because I can't get drunk, no matter how much I drink, and I feel awkward and uncomfortable around drunk people.
Hmmm, I like to eat things together, sometimes. For example: Chew burger > Put half a fry in as I chew, etc. I have to put chicken/beef broth on the rice to be able to eat it with the chicken/beef. :3

I don't drink because I wouldn't want to harm anyone or myself or decide to drive.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I can simulate tastes (not smells. Not the "taste of apple" but instead the taste sweet or sour) on my tastebuds. I can simulate what bitter, sour, sweet, and spicy (I don't quite know what umami is--what it tastes like, that is. We don't have an English word for it, so I never thought of it as a separate taste). I can also simulate how anything would feel on top of my tongue or my gums. So I could simulate the taste and feel of biting into a chocolate bar.

I can kind of get my teeth to respond a bit too to feeling on command. And I am starting to be able to simulate smells...but only very vaguely. In that case I can almost smell apple without an apple being there.

I'm basically just able to stimulate my tastebuds and smell receptors on command (only recently have I been able to do smell).

I didn't know if I was the only one who could do this or if this was normal, but some of my friends thought it was pretty weird.

I also carry a backpack around with me almost everywhere I go.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I always wear my jacket.
ALWAYS.
I don't know why, though....

And I'm trying to be the best Melee player I can possibly be.
I train myself everyday with Fox, trying to make myself faster.
Nothing is ever good enough for me....
Same goes with EVERYTHING I do.
I never feel like I've done good enough.
I could've always done better.
I draw, make poetry (According to my teacher, it's amazing), make animations, play near pro at Melee, I'm the Pokemon Champion at my school (yeah, I've battled the only 3 people that care), I play piano, and much more.
So?
I still feel like I suck and I can do better.
I feel horrid when I make a B, or a 95.
I strive to do the possible best.
I was overjoyed when I actually got 100 in my teacher's class.
I was also happy when I made a 100 on my 8th grade mid-term.

But do you see?
No matter what I do, if it's not the BEST, I must push myself harder.
Needless to say I'm tired.
Especially since I've been trying to SHDL with Melee Fox using X -> B, but it feels impossible, as I can only do it with the Control stick.....
>_<
But even so, I STILL FEEL like I HAVE TO do it X -> B.
I don't feel right with the control stick, and I don't want to SHL.
With Falco, it's cool.
With Fox....
I feel like I suck because I can't do SHDL.
But that aside, my gameplay is way above par.
I can do so much, but at the same time, if I can't do everything, it's like I've done nothing.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
-Every time I walk up stairs, my right foot has to touch the top step.
-I have this weird habit where I close one eye to see things from a different perspective, some people have commented on it, and I really have no idea why I do it.
-I am left eye dominant.
-I am duck-footed (opposite of pigeon toed).
-I only buy Fruit Punch flavored Gatorade.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Hmm...

I consciously count my steps when I walk up the stairs.
I'm hardly a perfectionist, yet I can't stand any grammar mistakes when I'm typing something online (unless it's obviously intentional). I will read over what I posted and hit the edit button for the smallest thing.
Human nature bugs the hell out of me.
I can move my pinky toe separately from the others (towards the left and right)

Top Bottom