• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 4, 2014] Smash Carolina V - Attack on Reggie (POT BONUSES) (Smash 4/P:M/Melee) (Greenville, SC)

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
What started out as a monthly local is quickly becoming a recognized regional series of the Southeast Smash scene, and we're working to expand this series over the next few months. What are the first steps in doing this? Pot bonuses. Raffle prizes. Consistent stream support for all tournaments.

Thanks to the SC, NC, GA, TN and FL players who have made this event what it is!

PRE REGISTER HERE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wxmfnNqlzw3plIGQ1xNppTujr0-5yHnyyGhs4pQKIp8/viewform

3398 Anderson Rd, Greenville SC 29611
Stoneridge Plaza

Entry Fees:
Venue Fee - $10.00 ($5.00 discount for anyone who brings a full set-up)

Smash 4 - $2

Project M/Melee Singles - $5

Project M/Melee Doubles - $10 Per Team

Schedule:
11am - Signups

12pm - Melee Doubles/Smash 4 3DS

1pm - Melee Singles

2pm - PM Doubles

3pm - PM Singles

POT BONUS
Melee - $50
TBA

Melee - Apex Ruleset

P:M - TBA

Smash 4 - Announced on Day of Tourney

Streaming will be provided by Flaming Berserk Gaming. Check them out on YouTube and Twitch:

https://www.youtube.com/user/holyflamej/feed

http://www.twitch.tv/holyflame

As usual, we will have a Marvel set-up for casuals.

We will be announcing raffle prizes and bot bonuses as it gets closer to the tournament date, so stay tuned!

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER/3DS & COPY OF SMASH 4 3DS

VENUE RULES FOR PARKING: Do not park in front of the dry cleaning place directly beside 1Up. They have a "No Parking" sign posted in their window. Do not park in front of the Pet Salon, Upholstery store or Florist until they close. After they close the parking in front of their stores will be available. Any parking space near the road, in front of 1Up or in front of the Nationwide building are fair game from when you get here until you leave.

There is overflow parking to the side of the building and behind the building.

Please comply with these requests or the tournament will be shut down by the owner of the Plaza.

Cody's Note on Smash 4:
Yo, few tidbits about Smash 4 3DS. I'll have about 24 or so hours with the game before the tournament. I'll draft a stagelist and ruleset based on that, and I'll likely be using only starting stages for the list. That way, no one is left out if they haven't unlocked the stage yet. Right now, looks like it'll be 3 or 2 Stock, 6-8 minutes. Pending FD is a starter, it'll be FD, BF, That Pokemon Stage, and Arena Ferox. We'll play the tournament throughout the day since we don't need to take up setups to play it. Bring your own 3DS and copy of the game. DO NOT FORGET YOUR CHARGER. If your 3DS dies and you have no way to charge or play, you'll be DQed. I'll have a charge station set up over by the TO Desk.​

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Smash 4? Isn't that getting released at a later date. Like the 13th or something?

Last edited:

DroppinEaves

Smash Rookie
I'm really excited. This will be my first smash tourney. I've been playing since 64 came out but never got too seriously into competitive smash until I watched the documentary. I'll be bringing my roommates with me whom I have forced into playing this amazing game series.

We'll be coming up from Charleston the night before and probably getting a hotel room to practice all night if anyone wants to join in.

Punny

Smash Cadet
Pot Bonuses:
The current pot bonuses stand at:
Melee Singles: $100.00
Project M Singles: $100.00
Project M Doubles: $50.00

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Hey, ProtoDude, I mean ProtomanVX! Please, help me put the word about New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔

Last edited:

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
Hey, ProtoDude, I mean ProtomanVX! Please, help me put the word about New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔
Unfortunately, the roster for the WiiU version will be the same as the 3DS version. There will be console specific stages, but that's as far as the differences go.

Solance

Smash Rookie
Anyone got any other events rocking in the upstate SC area?

If not hit me up, i want to organize something. A Bi-monthly maybe?

Punny

Smash Cadet
The Smash Docs episode for SCV. Features interviews from SS|Flow, CT|ESAM, EX|Star Lord & a recap of PM Winners Finals with CT|ESAM and Fatality

Last edited:
Top Bottom