• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 25, 2014] SMASH or DIE! IV: Biweeklies 64/MELEE/PM/SM4SH (Fullerton, CA)

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
SMASH or DIE! has now found its permanent home! Card Addiction
Feat. Westballz, SS | LAS | Kaos, SS | LAS | iPunchKidzs, Kira, ESA Vaatu, & more great players!

Venue: $10
Brackets: $5
Doubles: $5 per person

*discount on venue fee if CRTS an setups are brought.

When: OCT. 25th

Doors open at 11:00AM

N64 Singles Start: 12:00PM
SMASH 4 Doubles Start: 12:00PM (Time is FIRM)

SMASH 4 Singles: 2:00PM

Melee Doubles: 3:00PM
PM Doubles: 3:00PM (Time is FIRM)

Melee Singles: 5:00PM
PM Singles: 5:30PM

(Times Subject to change)
*Also any advice on times would be appreciated*

*Restrooms/Snacks located at venue*
*Parking located in front, and behind subway... PLEASE do not park near RED SIGNS for you will be towed...*

Brought to you by SOD/Card Addiction
Recorded on to Smashing in SoCal

Last edited:

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
15 minutes after doors open, or after the start time listed per each game?

And are there any plans, either now or in the future, to stream/record Smash 4 (3DS) matches?
15mins after time posted after each game, and yeah ha once I get a new computer we are gonna hopefully stream 3DS

Jake McConnell

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new to smash and I have been looking for locals. I live in Fullerton so this is pretty much perfect!:) are you going to be hosting more of these soon? If so, when?

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
I'm pretty new to smash and I have been looking for locals. I live in Fullerton so this is pretty much perfect!:) are you going to be hosting more of these soon? If so, when?
Yeah, As a TO im hosting one more of these in Norwalk Area in January keep your eyes out for it. Ima step down as TO for a while just cause its been to stressful and other reasons, but I have people taking over the venue and such. PM me and come play at our house sometime, we play all games!

Top Bottom