• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 25, 2014] Ascension #1 Melee, Project M, Smash 3DS Saturday October 25th (Burlington NC)

Kaiba123

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. Stock and I will be hosting our first event in Burlington.

Burlington NC, 27215

There is plenty of parking in the back of the building. The room we are using is a large conference room on the second floor. The staff will know of the event and can help assist you with finding it, but the room will be labeled and is hard to miss.

Venue rules: Water is fine, but absolutely no other drinks or food in this venue. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. DO NOT BRING FOOD OR DRINKS BACK. I'm responsible for the room and it will be a problem.

Setups: You don't need to bring any at all. I have 11 setups and this will be a comfortable amount. All PM versions will be the most up to date and not have any hacks. Do not at any time remove anything from any setup except your controller.

Fees: Venue- $7

Melee Singles- $5

Project M Doubles- $10per team($5 for each person)

Project M Singles- $5

Smash 3DS Doubles- $10per team($5 for each person)

Smash 3DS Singles- $5

Prizes: (for each event)

1st: 60%

2nd: 30%

3rd: 10%

Over 32 entrants:

1st: 50%

2nd: 35%

3rd: 10%

4th: 5%

Schedule: 10:30am - Venue opens/Signups for all games BEGIN

11:30am - Melee Signups END

12:00pm - Melee Singles BEGIN

2:00pm - PM Doubles signups END

2:30pm - PM Doubles BEGIN

3:30pm - PM Singles Signups END

4:00pm - PM Singles Start

5:30pm - 3DS Singles Signups END

6:00pm - 3DS Singles BEGIN

Rules: Melee- http://smashboards.com/threads/mbr-official-rule-set.257229/

(I'm not a melee player. If something here is outdated or not the standard for this region let me know!)

Project M- http://smashboards.com/rulesets/project-m/

(Note: We will be using stagelist 1, banning is allowed in best 3/5 sets)

Smash 3DS- Since this game isn't out yet expect these rules to follow after October 4th or 11th.

Last edited:
Top Bottom