• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Oct 15, 2016] Project M & Melee at The Game Castle (Londonderry, NH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Great Tourney Saturday! Just leaving a post to keep in touch. (The guy w/ the custom setup)

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
I apologize for the late notice but due to change of plans for thanksgiving stuff I have to cancel this month, probably wouldnt have worked out for most people anyway, ill set up the new date for next month. Thanks to everyone whos been coming its been a lot of fun

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Unfortunately I cant make it to this one due to holiday obligations. Sad to say, cuz after the announcement I want to try to give our community as much support as I can give by attending tournaments. Expect me to be at the next one ;)

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Unfortunately I cant make it to this one due to holiday obligations. Sad to say, cuz after the announcement I want to try to give our community as much support as I can give by attending tournaments. Expect me to be at the next one ;)
Totally fine, I too feel the same way and i'm going to do whatever I can to help keep this community together even if its just these little locals. Thank you everyone who is going to share the experience here with us.
Also! at Christmas time i'm going to be getting an Elgato HD so were going to have much better quality for the stream, We need better than what we have now.
I hope we can keep growing the scene around here and I want to do a much better job so more people feel like its worth coming.

Hush?

Smash Rookie
Hey I havent been in a while but im looking to come back (Im that Samus you played in that really close set a while back). I saw this was the 26th before and now its the 2nd, not to be an ass but is it possible you could move it back or is there anything preventing you from having it that day? Still recovering from that set to this day...

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Hey I havent been in a while but im looking to come back (Im that Samus you played in that really close set a while back). I saw this was the 26th before and now its the 2nd, not to be an *** but is it possible you could move it back or is there anything preventing you from having it that day? Still recovering from that set to this day...
The only reason I wasn't going to is because everyone told me they had christmas obligations and wouldn't be able to make it, I'm really sorry I want to play you again that set was amazing I'm coming for you next time so be ready.

Hush?

Smash Rookie
Dont worry about it, il be there for the 2nd! I just wanted to know if it was possible, look forward to more sick matches

AOI

Smash Cadet
Hello all,

I may be coming tomorrow! Was hoping if anyone would send me challonge links to previous Melee & Project M tournaments. and if anyone is down to play today let me know. I have not played in a tournament in a long time.

- AOI

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Hello all,

I may be coming tomorrow! Was hoping if anyone would send me challonge links to previous Melee & Project M tournaments. and if anyone is down to play today let me know. I have not played in a tournament in a long time.

- AOI
Hey! sorry I was busy today and I didn't see this
Heres a few of the challonge links, we've only had pm so far and this will be the 6th event
http://challonge.com/GCPM1
http://challonge.com/GCPM2

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Doors open tomorrow at 3 melee starts at 4, PM starts at normal time
My new capture card came in and ill have that for tomorrow
If you have any questions just ask

Last edited:

Limitforce

Smash Rookie
Trying to make it out, If I do I better not take third again like the one I made forever ago, I'm garbage!

Gtown_Tom

New England Melee TO
10 PM iirc is when the venue closes. I would expect bracket would take ~3 hours for each game or so.

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Thanks to everyone who came we finished on perfect timing and got about 30 more players than expected, biggest tournament I have been apart of TOing , I apologize for the small problems but I think it was still a really fun night overall, we're going to be keeping melee from now on. Congrats to MDZ for winning melee and Twisty for PM!
All VoDs from last night are uploaded here http://www.hitbox.tv/settings/Dawnz/videos and ill be uploading them to youtube soon
Brackets:
http://smashboards.com/rankings/melee-at-the-game-castle-1.10726/event
http://smashboards.com/rankings/game-castle-pm-6.10724/event

Last edited:

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Awesome night last night, thanks everyone who could make it out!
Congrats to Maijin Poob for winning PM and InfiniteNumbers in Melee
Brackets: PM | Melee
VoDs: PM | Melee

Last edited:

geekoftheweek

Smash Rookie
Can't wait! Also do you know any smash 4 tourneys in NH XD sorry for asking I'm just seein if anyone knows any, I haven't had any luck finding some

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Can't wait! Also do you know any smash 4 tourneys in NH XD sorry for asking I'm just seein if anyone knows any, I haven't had any luck finding some
No problem lol here they do smash 4 and melee/pm they sometimes do them on the same day as ours but some people can make it to both in the same day depending on what games you play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom