• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time — no damage clear attempts

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
This is really impressive.

And to the person who said it's relatively easy to make it through the game without getting hit, you are on crack. It takes tons of skill and patience to do this, and is definitely not relatively easy. Just one small mis-step and you fail, back to start.

This thread is really making me want to play through OoT again though...

Zodiac

Smash Master
I'll get this done in due time, I'll let you guys know when I have the chance to do it.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I most likely could not pull any of this of with out reshearch and practice, but could you combine the Speed run with this no hit challage or is that to hard? (I know I would not attempt that monster challenge, but could some one better than me do it?)

giuocob

Smash Journeyman
I most likely could not pull any of this of with out reshearch and practice, but could you combine the Speed run with this no hit challage or is that to hard? (I know I would not attempt that monster challenge, but could some one better than me do it?)
Two entirely different goals. When you speedrun, it's often faster to just plow through enemies and take a few his rather than take the time to kill/defend against them. Putting that restriction on the speed run would just make the time slower.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i did a run live at a smash tourney but they made me turn it off cause they had to set up to play street fighter IV lol

I had beaten Barinade without damage and was on my way to DC

Smoom77

Smash Master
I think we should do a different speedrun. More like a just regular speedrun. You can study on what to do, but then we all have to start at the same time. No savestates. WHAHAHAHA

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
got hit in ganon's castle after beatin all 8 dungeons. those who didnt tune in missed some epic saves but I eventually lost. next time.

Top Bottom