• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3!Need Funds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
At Gameclucks I heard Tori say from our tournament there we got about $195 for OC3 donations.

EDIT: I should have read the thread, Silent got it.. My bad.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
great news

i've got the money we raised from the tourney i'll talk to you on aim about how to get it to you and whatever else
thats good to hear gimpy, washington is a big part of oc3. Lots of people still dont realize that without donations oc3 isnt going to happen. If people in the west coast arent willing to have a tournament with bombsoldier , masashi, and so forth. Then its everyones loss.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What date is this gonna be on?

IF it is on a date i can come I will donate 30- 70$

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

What date is this gonna be on?
alright im going to say this now, this has no date yet becuase we are short on funds to get a venue. So like ive mentioned before so cal help = funds. West coast help, including any other places that help will get oc3 going to get a venue. No help = no oc3. So no date. When we reach a goal we will post a date for now looks like it wont happen unless more people step it up.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

what happens with the donated money if the tournament doesn't happen?
depends where you donate to. For example if u donate to rickety in san diego he will keep all the money until a venue is found. If the venue cannot be found then the money will be returned to the people who donated it. Now if its just 5 bucks were really not going to bother thats too much of a hassle. Only large amounts 20 bucks and over. Dont want 50 people saying i donated 50 cents i want it back etc.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think thats already been established.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
manacloud isn't just a thief; he's a dirty a$$ thief. it's kinda sad how greedy someone can be even with a video game. i heard he charged 20 bucks for training lessons. my piano teacher charged less.

araknophobik

Smash Master
asians always try to scam people with money
i dont trust them with my finances no more
from banana clown to my landlord
**** always pisses me off how they squeeze money out of you

Razor

Smash Journeyman
ok, that's pretty racist. anyway, manacloud is a thief. just wanted to say that one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom