• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oc3 Housing July 20-22 Traveling from the bahamas.

YondaimeMarth

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, my cousin and I are traveling all the way from the bahamas to come to Oc3 and was wondering will anyone providing housing for us for the days of the event and a ride to it. we will pay for gas and what not and are very friendly.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
hi guys, we would really appreciate it if you could help us out in any way, as my cousin said we're coming all the way from the bahamas. we just need for somewhere to stay for a few days and would appreciate it if you could help us out in any way possible. ^ ^

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
well, no one's taken my housing offer so I can lend you guys a hand i guess. I live pretty far away from 0c3 and I'm probably not going so you should use me as a last resort.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well, no one's taken my housing offer so I can lend you guys a hand i guess. I live pretty far away from 0c3 and I'm probably not going so you should use me as a last resort.
Sorry, I was using my friends account "StryderHyru" when I posted. I'm the one that's offering housing, not stryder, sorry for the confusion :dizzy: Just PM me for information if needed

YondaimeMarth

Smash Cadet
sorry, bad news, I might not be able to house you. My friend wants me to house TheT!mmy and he'd be mad if I didnt, sorry if I got your hopes up, I'm sure there's a lot of SoCal'ers that would wanna help you.
ok sad to hear that but thanks for the speedy update. thanks for offering tho

Top Bottom