• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3-EVOwest housing??

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Hey:) pretty much copying PC's post...

But i'm most likely going to OC3 and EVO (if i can find housing)

I was wondering if anyone (preferable someone who's going to EVO so i can catch a ride with them) would be able to house me starting right after OC3 until the end of EVO??? :p I would pay gas money and what not and i wont steal or break anything. :) Thanks a bunch!!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
if you are coming to 0c3, did you register? there is a deadline. anyways I'm sure people would house you, especially people in San Diego.

ask Rickeyty (smashboards name)

If you're a girl (don't really know if you are or not) just say you're a girl and you're HOT~!!

that'll raise some heads and I'm pretty sure smashers love girls who play smash and would love to house them.
:)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'm a girl, and I'm HOT(like on fire, even)! Seriously, though, I too was considering staying till EVO, but alas, I am a poor, poor smasher, and could only afford a motel for a couple of days until my moneys ran out...

If there is anyone in the area who could help a brotha out, I would most certainly appreciate it, and you would become my bestest best friend for life. I don't take up much room and I can pay for gas/food/whatever. ^_-

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego is going to try our best to house people in the week span between OC3 and Evo West :]

San Diego Love! <3

<3
rick(ety)

a-mar

Smash Cadet
hey i might be posting in the wrong place,

would anyone (preferably a hotel / motel as not to be an overwelming burden) be willing to let me pay them like $5 to use there shower during oc3, i could try lots of deoderant and body spray but you know it's not the same!!

any help would be great??

thanks, a-mar

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol forkgirl, is anybody else from texas coming?
i wouldn't mind housing you
and no it isn't because "your hot" but it sure was an added incentive lol
my place is about 20min away from oc3 which i believe i will be attending but iono if ill be going to evo west because its in san diego and as much as id want to go i might have work prior so i might show up just to spectate

T0MMY

Smash Master
Forkgirl looks like a Sheik main from the banner, so therefore is not female. Females only play Zelda, Kirby, or Yoshi and sometimes Pikachu. Never have I seen a girl play Sheik. Never.
You're going to have to prove you're a girl somehow, like give birth or something.

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
lol forkgirl, is anybody else from texas coming?
i wouldn't mind housing you
and no it isn't because "your hot" but it sure was an added incentive lol
my place is about 20min away from oc3 which i believe i will be attending but iono if ill be going to evo west because its in san diego and as much as id want to go i might have work prior so i might show up just to spectate
thanks! :) smiles and cave might come, but its way up in the air right now :/

oooh this is forkgirl btw on smiles' account

T0MMY

Smash Master
I don't know, there are a lot of men that look like women. Boobs and all.
It's birth or nothing.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
lol alright....

myspace.com/forkgirl

view my pics there...it should be pretty obvious I'm a girl...also TOMMY, pikachu was the first character i ever played, zelda is my low tier, and peach is my secondary.

T0MMY

Smash Master
lol alright....

myspace.com/forkgirl

view my pics there...it should be pretty obvious I'm a girl...also TOMMY, pikachu was the first character i ever played, zelda is my low tier, and peach is my secondary.
Ah... Pikachu, Zeda, and Peach... ok, so you sound like a real girl to me. Sorry for putting your gender in question. :cool:

Top Bottom