• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC-3 LUIGI's

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
false. ka-master takes out sastopher at tourneys ;P

EDIT: oops didn't realize that was a double post my bad
It's already a bit out there for you to imply that Sastopher is better than me. It's even worse to imply that Ka is better than me when matched up with my accomplishments. I don't even think Ka himself would imply that. In fact, I see you guys talking more about him than he mentions of himself.
Maybe he's capable of beating me in a round here and there, but better than me? No.

Last I checked, with all due respect to sastopher, I have a far better tournament record 2006-2007. And I do feel I am better than sastopher, especially during the "Out of Prime" period he was in when Ka was beating him. Maybe Sas would be better than me if he traveled out of state, but since he doesn't, you get my point. Now, Ka did beat him, and yes that IS an accomplishment. I'm not taking that away from him. However, beating Sas brings us back to the main point about Ka:

His accomplishments are grounded in washington.

That is all.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i'm just messing around anyone who thinks sas is better than hugs after over a year of inactivity should be strangled so settle down guys LOL

seriously though ka is best XD

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
yeah it does count. and its pretty **** awesome. especially since there isnt a person in every thread on the luigi boards saying how amazing you are lol.

Maybe that's because he mains Sheik and nobody cares at all lol.

And @ HugS: It's a little bit out there for you to take Gimpy's posts so seriously.

Drephen

Smash Master
Maybe that's because he mains Sheik and nobody cares at all lol.

And @ HugS: It's a little bit out there for you to take Gimpy's posts so seriously.
well at least i win tournaments. and not small *** ****ty ones that are in washington that no one cares about

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yup, all of WA is exactly like you said. And it's a good thing we're all so collectively arrogant, or you might have sounded like somewhat of a jerk when you said that.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha well
i wont call myself one of the best...
but umm i'd like to face ya again
last time we played i couldnt even get a match off ya
but yea sicne im not going to OC2 how bout p dale makes it to Smash at No Ho 2
which will be next month... it hasnt been posted up yet
but there i'd like to face ya haha

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
Hey Emerican. Good game on Friday. I have to be honest with you haha that was my first 'big' tournament that I've ever been to and when you just popped up right next to me I was too excited hah. What sucks was that I kind of froze up and spammed down B. Oh well easy 5$ for you. After that though all my friendlies seemed to go my way. You're falcon is really good. I thought I'd have an advantage cause some person in my crew mains falcon and you had similar playing styles. I couldn't handle the pressure of a 5$ money match but too good. Thanks for playing me.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
All I have to say is that not a single Luigi won against Emerican. Tough luck fellows but good to see so many Luigi players there.

Luigi>Mario

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
there actually isn't really a discussion in regards to that, i just every so often come onto the luigi boards for no reason and spam "ka-master is the best luigi"

in fact, this post probably has more substance in it than any post i've ever made in the luigi forums before LOL

emerican

Smash Ace
yeh i only got to play drephen once though... people were hogging him!!! good match though drephen, dsmash is broken, lol.

Top Bottom