• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC-3 LUIGI's

emerican

Smash Ace
I typed in my name into the search function the other day to see what pops up.. and I saw my name mentioned in the luigi threads a few times by my good friend ROFL. While Im happy and a little bit embarassed by what hes said about me ^^.. I thought I'd issue out some challenges to some of the best luigi players in the country that plan on comming to OC3, this July in sunny Southern California.

money matches, friendlies, whatever... i want to see what the countries luigi's can do!

Ka-master, Po pimpus, DREPHEN!!, anyone else?... do you accept? :)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I would, but due to OC3 having singles on Sunday, which screws me over, I'm going to FC instead >_<

So you should come to FC too! yaa....

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Aw, man, no Ka-Master at OC3? Man, I wanted to play you finally... oh wells.

Emerican, you have yourself a challenge! I'll see you there.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
This should be interesting.

I can’t wait to see this at OC3! I wish I could record these matches.

No MMs for me at OC3, I’m on a tight budget. I’ll be lucky if I have enough money by the time OC3 comes.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Why does OC3 have to be on the other coast? Some of you guys try and play Cactuar so he can report back to me on the west Coast weegies.

emerican

Smash Ace
ahhhhhh washington is too far! im just lazy and would rather stay in socal... you arnt comming to oc3 with the other washington guys?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
You know I’m just joining in on the fun Gimpy. I'm not being serious about it lol.

Those Luigi players should just put a face mask on; their face won't be the same after all of the Falcon knees.

emerican

Smash Ace
ahahah i guess ka-master isnt gonna make it to defend his luigi awesome-ness :/

2 mm's so far... 5$ a piece, sounds good :D

po pimpus

Smash Ace
oh i wanna mm all the luigi's at oc puhlz
Gimpy, I believe you and I have a MM we need to settle from OC2 last year, so I'll be glad to be the first Luigi to challenge you. $5 sound good?

LOL. I need to stop making so many MMs... I'm gonna lose my shirt...:)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, remember that one time when you backed out of the $20 Luigi ditto I asked of you Drephen, 'cuz I sure do!

Anyways, I agree with Ultra...knees are stupid.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Oh yeah?! Well I ain't scurred o' no knees! I get hit by knees all the time and stil think gud I do... uhhh.... Yeah, *****es!! Bring it!

Drephen

Smash Master
Lol, remember that one time when you backed out of the $20 Luigi ditto I asked of you Drephen, 'cuz I sure do!

Anyways, I agree with Ultra...knees are stupid.
cause luigi dittos decide who the best luigi is.......................NOT! (loves Borat)

if it will shut you up i can do one for like $5, just dont got that much money

emerican

Smash Ace
doesnt matter who thebest luigi is because i will be crowned ulitmate luigi slayer!!! MAUAHAHAHA

jk... this is gonna be fun.

nublet06

Smash Lord
well, After FC when ka master gets to travel. we SHOULD be able to use those results and actually start comparing luigis. because i dont think ive ever heard of ka playing someone outside of washington in a tournament.

until then, you all suck. i beat hugs in a tournament set, and so far thats the greatest luigi accomplishment to date XP

this post is very serious. please be offended.

Top Bottom