• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Object levels

Namamazu

Smash Rookie
is there a way to make it so an object is not covering my characters i was just doing the 2d stage tutorial and Modeldata[1] is my background data and modeldata[2] is the stage model and it will completely cover my characters. ive seen ways to make collision data with brawlbox where ever one wants but and how to add more models but not rl anything about how to set them back more. maybe thats something that has to be changed in a 3d editing program but if someone could point me the right way id appreciate it.

really what im trying to do is make a background image that is stable and doesnt move around like the brawl backgrounds do but i would like to know how to throw stage models into a 3d editor and edit them.

edit: i have recently discovered DasDonkey for editing vertexes but any neat guides anyone has for it would be appreciated.

Top Bottom