• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oakville Uproar II

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
now that im off work this saturday im pretty sure i can come :] look forward to relaxing with everyone and starting the summer off :) im just gonna enter doubles and whoever wants to friendly my mk to help me train id appreciate it, see everyone saturday!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
now that im off work this saturday im pretty sure i can come :] look forward to relaxing with everyone and starting the summer off :) im just gonna enter doubles and whoever wants to friendly my mk to help me train id appreciate it, see everyone saturday!
**** man the one tournament you come meaning I can get MK practice and I have an exam :(

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin, I don't think RED X meant it that way, obviously playing for money is fun too, otherwise nobody would come to tournaments. Generally speaking your opinion on this matter is somewhat bias cuz u make more money from these tournaments than well over half the people in the scene lol.

Also, that whole things bout spamming less then ten characters, as Stef said, you can spam with 11 lol, just put kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk after your post or something. :p Good that their making an effort tho i guess.

P.S: lol at Cruxis video
LOL I still have fun playing to win at tourney when I don't make money lol. Take the new games I've picked up for example lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol ill be more active now thats its summer there will be other times we can play :). My job as of right now is monday-friday and the moneys good + im motivated again to play now that mk will be more popular with the urc disbanding so i can make it to stuff more

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
SHHHHiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i had so much good stuff on that :(

BlackspikeD

Smash Rookie
Hell yeeah

Going, just need to iron out some transportation issues; if it comes down to it I'll take a go bus :D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if you can find a way to vaughan ill drive you dude, i cant drive you home though im spending the night at someones house saturday

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to ask but is it possible to get a ride with someone there
Brampton to Oakville is like 60-90min via public transit. (around the same as my trip to A&C most tourneys)

I don't understand why some smashers can't make tourneys when they have no ride, since public transit is always running! :urg:

Bing

Smash Master
Brampton to Oakville is like 60-90min via public transit. (around the same as my trip to A&C most tourneys)

I don't understand why some smashers can't make tourneys when they have no ride, since public transit is always running! :urg:
I Bus from St.Catharines to all my tournies XD So yeah, transportation johns are lame.
The worst was busing to Apex because I had to bus to Toronto just to drive right back through my town(It didnt stop in St.Kitts)

Not to mention, its a 45 minute bus ride... just to get to my hour and a half long bus ride to get to Toronto.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
admittedly though i'm practically the queen of public transit and even i have beef with getting from brampton to oakville

but it's do-able! i did it on boxing day and boy was that ever a pain in the ***

Bing

Smash Master
lololol *****.

I mean..

Get ****ed up!

err

****. Edit: This is another word for "poop" for the record.

DAMNIT

I dunno. Stef what has Mark done to you.

Thats not what little boys do!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
looool

also i can bring 2 or 3 tvs if you need em..can we have an n64 friendly station since im bringing a buttload of tvs :3?

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Since Peachy isnt going anymore, looks like I'm teaming with Tin. :O

Guess we can take money for 1st now. (;
That is, if you can get past Stef and I first ;)

looool

also i can bring 2 or 3 tvs if you need em..can we have an n64 friendly station since im bringing a buttload of tvs :3?
If you bring the Wii's to support em then we got a deal lol. Cause I'm already running high on TVs lol, need more Wiis!

But yeah one things cool off we should have some time to run 64 or Melee at a station or two for a bit if someone brings them :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dont got the wiis, not bringing mine to tourneys after what happened last time

if anyone can bring a few extra ill get the tvs if not no worries

Top Bottom