• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.X.Y: Angel Arena Results (LA, CA) - feat Westballz, SFAT, Stabbedbyanipple

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
O.X.Y: Angel Arena
@ Arian Education Center, hosted by Team OXY
October 28, 2012

Doubles (4 teams)

1: Wes :falcomelee: + SFAT :foxmelee:
2: Sung :falcomelee: + Stab :falcomelee:
3: J666 :linkmelee: + ROFL :luigimelee:
4: Jvill + Javus

Singles (14 entrants)

1: Sub Zero (Westballz) :falcomelee: :foxmelee: :falconmelee:
2: SFAT :foxmelee:
3: chewyShufflesReturns (Stabbedbyanipple) :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
4: ROFL :luigimelee:
5: Jsex (J666) :linkmelee:
5: Wackychan (Sparky) :falconmelee:
7: DendyPretendy :jigglypuffmelee:
7: Sung666 :falcomelee: :sheikmelee:
9: The Crimson Blur :marthmelee:
9: WHA :sheikmelee:
9: GoodGuyHitler (Combofest) :falconmelee:
9: Wieners :sheikmelee:
13: Jvill
13: Javus

[Character icons are my best guesses. Correct me if I am wrong on any of them.]

Hope you all had fun! :)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Zac has defeated stab finally!

Good ****

:phone:
1-1 at this homeboyyy

also crimson, small mistake in the bracket image. Zac took the first set vs wes, then lost the second

also there's no point in entering as a different tag if you're just gonna label us otherwise haha

edit: I'm gonna edit in shoutouts to this post soon

SFAT

Smash Ace
Zac has defeated stab finally!

Good ****

Edit: also congrats to weston for the win

And who is sparky?

I didn't just beat stab, I made sure to poop on his chest. Also I pooped on Weston's fox hella hard. Then I got tired and his Faldo was too fast to keep up. GG Weston Dennis. I'm gonna take $20 from u at KoC. GGs to stab too, never again tho.

Also thanks crimson noob for picking me up and hosting.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts

sfat - hahahahaha, ur gonna get sm0ked next time zac! Also you suck when you're high LOOOOOL
wes - good job winning the tourney, you're really good at crews
paul - u already know n****. also, despite ur placing I think you're actually getting a lot better
sung - gj in teams, i feel like we can do much better but just give it time I guess, also u going sheik makes all of socal worse imo
rofl - very funny dude, your luigi is priy good too
sparky - you should come out to stuff man, you'd be much better if you didn't live in the middle of nowhere
brandon hatfield - my opinion of you improved quite a bit at this
javus - your sheik is aight, you should come out to stuff more!
j666 - don't worry, ur good. Otherwise I wouldn't care about beating a link in 70-30 matchups
tcb - thanx for hosting bro, hope hosting KoC goes well for everyone's sake!
wha - team captain!!!
dendy - plz don't commentate when you're super baked LOL

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS
Sung- fluke winnn man. **** me with your falco next time.
Stabbed- Good stuff in our MM/friendlies. Ill try and make it out to more socal tournies for sure.
j666- SUPPP. MM at KoC?
paul- i hope you have a little bit more understanding of sheik. And i hope you beat saca and joejoe at koc.
rofl- thanks for the friendlies! too bad we didnt get to play all that much.
dendy- ggs in friendlies/bracket. Its too stressful playing you sometimes lol.
wes- thanks for the huge dosing of **** during crews.
sfat- NORCALLLLL!
TheCrimsonBlur- Thanks for hosting and to-ing! lets play more during koc if you have time.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I never realized how good that tag was. It was an okay tournament. I mean 4 setups?! Socal can't deliver. Always good to see the people there though.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
I didn't just beat stab, I made sure to poop on his chest. Also I pooped on Weston's fox hella hard. Then I got tired and his Faldo was too fast to keep up. GG Weston Dennis. I'm gonna take $20 from u at KoC. GGs to stab too, never again tho.

Also thanks crimson noob for picking me up and hosting.

no offense zach but u got a long way to go until u can actually beat my falco. Specially now that i have a good working controller

nublet06

Smash Lord
1: Sub Zero (Westballz) - GG's way too strong i got fatalatied sub zero style. great show in crews

2: SFAT - im still a fan even tho you wooped on my *** u norcal butt sweat motherfu

3: chewyShufflesReturns (Stabbedbyanipple) - always great to see people who have been in the scene for a long time become one of the better players. thanks for the asswooping in crews and for you money in mm :p

4: ROFL - damn you are one sick a** fool

5: Jsex (J666) - first time ever teaming and we got 3rd! too strong. where is out payout at? crew 1379 fo lyfe. (get messed up in singles noob! im best in crew!)

5: Wackychan (Sparky) - you play falcon so you are already cooler than most. you are pretty solid player too. plus you probly dont have too many good peopole to pratice with (sorry to the people you practice with im just guessing haha). i also taunt spiked you so you have to be nice to me or else i will make fun of you which is cool.

7: DendyPretendy - crew beast jr behind wes. ive been playing with you for like a month and each week you are getting better. i hate jiggs but have respect for you ahaha.

7: Sung666 - same as above you improve super quick. i got mad lucky against you. really need to polish up my falco game to back in the day if i wanna beat you at all. thank you for all the smashfests and tournaments you are involved in keeping socal alive.

9: The Crimson Blur - TCB TOO STRONG! sick venue and great crews finish. fun talking east coast with you and the good ole days. thanks for everything you guys are doing with the smashfest and tournament scene in socal. would be dead without you and sung.

9: WHA - WHA WEINERS EPIC CREW BATTLE

9: GoodGuyHitler (Combofest) - i forgot who you are but i think you play falcon so you are awesome.

9: Wieners - <---- see name, nuff said

Jvill & Javus - i think you guys traveled mad far for this if im not mistaken. use it all as a learning experience and keep playing. my first tournament an old school player by the name of WOLF tapped me for like 4 hours straight in friendlies with every character in the game and then when it was all over everybody had a great laugh when Omar said "at least i did better than ROFL" because he had a sub par tournament. we all start out noobs but jus thave fun and keep doing it and you will probly get a lot better unless your name is fabian.

PS did my set with SFAT get recorded? trying to remember how to play agaisnt spacies since none of my room mates really play them at all especially at that level. plus i did a sick *** combo and SFAT gave me knee dap.

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
brandon hatfield - my opinion of you improved quite a bit at this
Thanks, that means a lot =). Sorry about the chipotle nonsense, completely forgot the other one was mad close D:

9: Wieners - <---- see name, nuff said
Yo, you can't deny my tag was hilarious during crews, and led to some good smack talk. My tag *****.

Wow Weiners wasn't last lol
Getting better =).

@Wes: You better poop on SFAT in crews at KoC. Way to make a combo video on my last two stocks in crews lol.

@Sung&The Crimson Blur: Thanks for being awesome TO's and making **** happen. Can't wait till Kings of Cali.

@Stab: Way to lose the MM then beat ROFL in crews. I guess you figured out the MU super quick? Come to Occi friday!

@J666: You don't feel unbeatable anymore! I'll beat you real soon.

@Dendy: Puff is kind of silly, I actually want to practice with your puff for like an hour or so to get a feel for that match-up. (Nice job beating TCB ;) )

@ROFL: You are the funniest dude I've ever had the pleasure of smashing with. You were hilarious during crews and I can't watch the videos when they go up.

@SFAT: You were tired as hell but I can see you being a cool dude when you're well rested. It was nice meeting you. Cya at KoC.

@Wha?: Sorry I chaingrabbed you in crews D: No honor lol.

@Combofest: Thanks for all the tips you gave me before bracket, much appreciated. Come to Occi friday!

@Sparky: Didn't play you in friendlies or bracket but crews was fun!

Man, this was the most fun I've ever had at a tourney. Despite only having four setups. Crew battles were awesome, and I actually feel like I've improved a lot since when I first started. Not even the least bit salty about no P:M since the melee was so fun. See you all at Occi/KoC!

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Westballz - Thx for all of your support I hope to one day spend a ton of time with you doin 1v1s and you violated SFAT from dawn till dusk also you destroyed crews hahaha

SFAT - We should really play friendlies sometime

Stabbedbyanipple - If I'm not on the crew battle I'll most likely go sheik the whole time for KoC, good stuff beating SFAT in winners and beating J666 convincingly once again //edit// nvm just saw the list for socal, gunna keep practicing my falco for now lol how in the world...I just got 7th at this 14 man local. And I just don't know about teams man...we never practice it and usually there never is a team good enough to practice with whenever we go to smashfests together

ROFL - Thanks that means a ton to me, good stuff hypin up crews hard and beating J666 as well

Jsex - Time to level up bro, seeya this friday :]

Sparky - I honestly think my falco will do worse but the next time we play I'll make sure it's a straight up super solid 2-0 my favor

DendyPretendy - Play more jiggs

The Crimson Blur - Thx for really hosting and running Team OXY, one of these days we'll actually be able to train for tournaments... and bring your setup next time fudge

WHA? - I don't understand you at all, like the last 3 tournaments we needed setups (especially Festizzios) so why wouldn't you bring a setup this time...not to mention yours is really small and perfect to bring. You really have to change up your game heavily, just play as differently as you can more wavedash oos less d smash etc break your old habits

Combofest - Sparky ain't no traitor you still don't know anything about the Sheik MU. Lovin your falcon kicks and raptor boosts. I've lost a ton of faith on SoCal but Team OXY's gunna keep tryin to make it better.

Wieners - Glad to hear it man, I think the more you play melee, the more you'll realize how polished and refined this game is compared to PM. Honestly, as time goes on you'll care way more about melee than PM. I haven't seen you play melee but you definitely surprised me beating Wha solidly good job.

Jvill/Javus - Really good seein yall's group, new faces are always a plus and we hope to see you at more tournaments

unknown522

Some guy
@ stab: oh yeah, you're right. Didn't notice until you said that.

@ zac: lol I see ya

@ Weston: good ****. Looking forward to watching more

Edit: @ Oscar: it's probably true though

Top Bottom