• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NVGA: New Logo creation contest

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. With the addition of an upgraded board we wanted to upgrade our logo. With that in mind we are throwing a contest to show off the talents off all our chapters as well as players outside the NVGA. Money will be given to the winner. How much is being decided right now but trust it will be right!! Go here for more info, rules, regulations or conversation on the contest:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showforum=115

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Update to the prize for this contest are up!! KidZero, if your in start submitting!! :) Have fun with it man!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. March is here and the art contest is drawing close. Please have all submissions in by the 25th of March. No late entries. Good luck!!

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hey dancer! i did one here it is and can i have some advice should i get rid of the lines connecting the 2 text.

i read the detail page so i wanted somethinf to reflect that. everything i put came from these words VVV

The National Video Game Association (NVGA) connects regional organizations and video game players together across the country.

connects regional organizations=the lines in between text

The National Video Game Association= the controller

across the country.= world

and the handshake for all our country's being apart of this. ( your olf post had something about that.)

so tell me if i should get rid of the lines or the controller.(please tell me!)

saberhof

Smash Master
you have no chance of winning twist. unless the others didnt know abything about PS. sorry dude. rough CnC is good CnC.

Top Bottom