• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Revival of Sydney 4 (RoS4) 25/05/14! Tell your friends!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
JP was 5th in PM.
Also **** you JP no one forfeited to me in any of the games, it was cal going through in PM when you forfeited.

Savvas

Smash Rookie
Tournament was great fellas!

First time ever at a tournament. Came for PM, also entered melee singles for the laughs, think i SD'd like 5-6 times in my pools matches haha.
Anyways, shoutout to my doubles partner Star! We had some interesting games hahaha (P.S. sorry about the tippers) Also Vincent i believe who played samus in my pool? I think.
And RJ thanks for destrying me in PM friendlies (the white marth you destroyed like every game) hahaha

Everyone was friendly and it was a great atmosphere.

10/10 Would attend again!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Tournament was great fellas!

First time ever at a tournament. Came for PM, also entered melee singles for the laughs, think i SD'd like 5-6 times in my pools matches haha.
Anyways, shoutout to my doubles partner Star! We had some interesting games hahaha (P.S. sorry about the tippers) Also Vincent i believe who played samus in my pool? I think.
And RJ thanks for destrying me in PM friendlies (the white marth you destroyed like every game) hahaha

Everyone was friendly and it was a great atmosphere.

10/10 Would attend again!
All of them were practically with 2 of my stocks left, except for one where I 3-stocked you.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Yeah whatever happened to the full results? Will we ever see them ever?

Top Bottom