• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, it means I was right all along :)

well I might be in sydney this weekend, but I'm not real keen for a tourney

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
I will be staying at Ibis hotel (205 O'Riordan Street, Mascot), monday, tuesday and wednesday.
anyone feel free to swing by and play some smash or mvc3 after 5pm, give me a call first.. i dont have a wii/gc here. i got mvc3 and a stick.
So anyway my numbers are 0435051751, 0426827059.

fun fact: i was born in sydney =P

**** this tv doesn't have hdmi. gotta buy av cable -,- for ps3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hi JP.

I know it’s a year later but I stumbled across your email in reaching out to Michael in Perth again.

What do you think about 2011? I can provide passes, booths, carpet, tables, chairs and electricity and think it would be fun.

The rules and all the nitty-gritty, I’m happy to leave it in your court.
This is from the event director at super nova.

Sirias

Smash Champion
If I go down to Syd from the 16th to 20th of June, could anyone house me at all? S'all good if you're all too afraid of me gaying up your place, olololo.
$25 flights to and back. XD Fuccckkk yeah.

Zxv

Smash Lord
If I go down to Syd from the 16th to 20th of June, could anyone house me at all? S'all good if you're all too afraid of me gaying up your place, olololo.
$25 flights to and back. XD Fuccckkk yeah.
I'm already housing Dekar and Redact... I could technically house you aswell... If you don't mind being an hour away from the city again lol

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
HMMMMMM......

Not sure what to think. Calling troll for now. Guess we'll have to wait 'till E3.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Not necessarily. Brawl was credited to HAL even though Sakurai had technically left the company.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
But there is no crediting to Sora at all.

Pretty bad fake. And Nintendo wouldn't let another Smash game slip into public view so easily. At least it'd try pretty hard not to.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Would be cool if it happened, but it wouldnt be until the next console of course. Getting too hyped for it might be a bad idea, rumors are rumors. Wouldnt want your hopes being crushed xD.

Anyway, if there is. please no more tripping this time ;_; or just **** in general

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
need to call sakurai asap and convince him to have me on the balancing team.

(even though for both brawl/melee [and maybe 64? not sure] Sakurai was supposedly the only person who worked on character movesets/data + balance)

I wonder if it would be possible to plant a big fat message to Nintendo to not have the guy be the sole proprietor over balance.
I'm sure a week or two of play testing by some of the best players would get you a reasonable idea of what's stupid and what not.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
balance wasn't brawl's only problem
unless they remake melee or at least try to make a modern version of melee... better off just playing melee
i bet the new smash will make brawl redundant though

Zxv

Smash Lord
Would be cool if it happened, but it wouldnt be until the next console of course. Getting too hyped for it might be a bad idea, rumors are rumors. Wouldnt want your hopes being crushed xD.

Anyway, if there is. please no more tripping this time ;_; or just **** in general
Like when I played Brawl and realised you couldn't jump out of Fox's shine. I nearly cried.

Top Bottom