• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nst6

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
NSTVI

-Introduction:
After the last few nationals not getting many OoC attendance, the NST staff has decided to move this yearly event to summer. The main purpose of this tourney is to gather, once a year, the best players for both SSBM and SSBB in all of Spain. OoC players are always a good incentive for people to come and I'm sure you'll love your stay here if you decide to come!

Place:
The venue is the one we used back at NSTIII, in Sabadell, Barcelona. It's huge and everyone is able to sleep there for the nights of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

http://smashbrosspain.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=230 here's a google map street view explanation on how to get there. http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5449/cercanias.png there's a map here.

If you need housing for more days than those, just pm me and I'll arrange something.

Schedule:
Friday 27th July:
17:00: Venue and sign ups open.
18:00: Melee teams bracket until top 4 teams (Winner Finals and Loser Semis).
19:15: Melee singles pools.
21:00: Melee bracket starts.
21:30: Dinner break.
22:00: Melee bracket continues until top 8 (Winner Semis and Losers Quarter Finals).

Saturday 28th of July:
10:00: Sign ups (You can enter the venue before that time)
11:00: Brawl teams bracket until top 4 teams (Winner Finals and Loser Semis).
13:00: Lunch break.
14:30: Brawl singles pools.
17:30: Brawl singles bracket until top 8 (Winner Semis and Losers Quarter Finals). Amateur Brawl bracket at the same time.
20:30: Side Event: Crew Battles for both Brawl and Melee (Kind has to be decided).

Sunday 29th of July:
12:00: Melee teams finals.
12:45: Melee singles finals.
15:00: Brawl teams finals.
16:00: Brawl singles finals.
18:00: Side Event: Project M (number of entrants will tell if we do pools. if we are asked for it and there's time we may also include doubles)

Rules and prizes:

Smoking is not allowed. Please go outside. The staff has every right to kick someone out without any devolution if they don't show proper manners.

Venue fee: 5 euros.
If you are not sleeping in the venue ANY day and it's your first tourney hosted by Smash Bros Spain staff you don't have to pay.
Brawl singles: 5 euros. Only 2 if it's your first SBS tourney or you didn't make it out of pools at the last one.
Melee singles: 5 euros. Only 2 if it's your first SBS tourney or you didn't make it out of pools at the last one.
Brawl teams: 5 euros per team.
Melee teams: 5 euros per team.
Project M: 1 euro entry fee.

Prizes for singles will be 60/30/10/entry fee devolution. Teams will be 70/30/entry fee devolution. This prizes will be distributed to top 5 or top 8 if we pass a certain number of entrants. If we were to change that we would do so before the event started.

Project M: winner takes all.

Brawl rules:
3 stocks 8 minutes 35 LGL for all characters. Items off and set to none.
Infinites are all allowed. Mk's cape glitch is banned.
Starters: Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville.
Counterpicks: Frigate Orpheon, Castle Siege, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, Pokémon Stadium.
Stage strike system with 1 ban per player.
Teams has friendly fire on.

Melee rules:
Not sure if these are outdated, feel free to inform us if we should change something here.
4 stocks 8 minutes. Items off and set to none.
Wobbling is banned.
Starter stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokémon Stadium, Yoshi's Story, DreamLand 64.
Counterpicks: Kongo Jungle 64, Fountain of Dreams.
Stage strike system with 1 ban per player.
Teams has friendly fire on.

Project M ruleset is being discussed. We are probably having 9 starters and quite some counterpicks.

Interested List:
* is confirmed

Melee Singles:
-Marcbri*
-Talvi*
-Edu*
-Cp2
-Uruu*
-Joshi*
-Raulillo
-Mugiwara Urulok
-Helmet*
-Ynae
-Trifasia*
-Raw*
-Plinci
-Rydle
-Kyoichi*
-NeMo*
-Armada
-Saix*
-Over*
-DARKREVOLVER
-Strawhat Dahean*
-Slhoka
-Leffen
-Blaster*
-Naruto_Naru*
-Daisuki*
-Malmortis*
-Stomps*
-Peyudosmith*
-Mers
-Novi
-NamiNami
-Paju
-OverLord
-Jolteon
-Fuzzyness
-K-12
-R10*
-Samper
-KEI
-Gatsu
-M.*

Melee Teams:
-Edu + Marcbri
-Joshi + Saix*
-Trifasia + K-12*
-Raw + Talvi*

Brawl Singles:
-Marcbri*
-El_Pitikla*
-Talvi*
-Edu*
-Cp2
-Peak*
-Madnesspaco*
-Kiro*
-naT*
-Blaster*
-Uruu*
-Jpwner*
-Joshi*
-Death_Alex
-Pablo94*
-Fonso
-Nau*
-Raulillo
-Slyon*
-Trifasia*
-Nieto*
-ForTseKe
-Redrix*
-Raw*
-Morgenrote*
-Arnold*
-White*
-TaSé
-Grinpis
-Thalai
-Rydle*
-Saturos
-Daniel
-Veyron*
-Miquel*
-Grew*
-Uranus*
-Joannett88*
-Ike la Leyenda
-NaZe
-Oveie*
-Saix*
-DARKREVOLVER
-Pocafeiner*
-Marcosplay*
-Kiddo*
-Xoksy*
-Ender*
-Piludo*
-Oveie*
-Hikotsu*
-Miyu*
-Sham*
-Lex*
-Lanz

Brawl Teams:
-Kiddo + Blaster*
-Póntelo, Pónselo (Edu + Arnold)*
-Dream Land Team (El_Pitikla + Kiro)*
-Marc + Pablo*
-Rydle + Grew*
-Raw + Death_Alex*
-Joan + White*

Project M:
-Marc*
-Grew*
-Miquel*
-Joan*
-Kiro*
-Blaster*
-Talvi*
-El_Pitikla*
-Veyron*
-Joshi*
-Raw*
-Oveie*
-Hikotsu*
-Pocafeiner*
-Lex*
-Helmet*
-M.*

I think that's all for now, I will be updating this thread often and please feel free to ask any doubt you may have. Pretty much everything not posted here is TBD yet, but maybe I forgot something or at least I have an idea of how it's going to be.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Going to update the first post with interested list for now. Confirmation of the event should be coming soon (I hope we can get it in the next few weeks so people can book cheap flights).

For the melee players, Dahean and Over have already stated that they will be coming!

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Most of Spain is hyped with this tourney, is gonna be the biggest one to date. I hope to ee a lot of OoC ^^

PD. I'm Joshi in these lists xd

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Important news, due to an important video game event happening the same dates as this, we've decided to move NST to the following weekend. The venue is still not confirmed though.

micheldc85

Smash Rookie
Hi guys,

I am Michel 26 years old and Just came to Barcelona and stay for 5 months and i was wondering if there are people how would like a casual game of smash.
Let me know if you wanna play

Greetings,

Michel

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
There are lot of people in BArcelona and they meet from time to time. The Spanish forum is www.smashbrosspain.com so it would be easier if you could post there, because most of them don-t touch these boards much .p

Stomps

Smash Rookie
Add me for Melee.

I'm from Barcelona, if any international/Europe smasher (melee preferred) needs housing for a few days they can stay with me.

BTW, Barcelona in summer is F***ing amazing.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
By the 19th of May this event will be confirmed. ATM we're deciding between two dates, 20-22 of July / 27-29 of July. Tell us which one you prefer! you have until saturday. So far the 20-22 option is winning in the Spanish forums.

Stomps

Smash Rookie
I'd say 20-22, because it's the weekend after the Norwegian tournament,.. and maybe that way some international players will be able to come to Barcelona to go to a fun local tourney and also go to one of the best cities in the world!

But start posting updates more often to get us hyped!

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if the date is already set but the 27.-29. sounds better for me as I'm already going to Norway (for Smashers' Reunion) on 9.-16. and a few more days for rest would be nice. Either way, I'm very likely to come to this tournament.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Coming to say that the date is set to 27-29!

I wanted to attend BiB in the same dates but we would get way more players these dates so we have no option.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's too bad ... I hope the tourneys won't hurt each other's attendance.

:059:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Hi there, sorry for not updating but I rather do a good big update than constant small ones. Stay tuned as in the following week I'll explain everything about venues, fees, rules, side events, etc.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested, though I have to see what's my financial situation next month
Yeah Novi, NamiNami and I are all still interested to come, but the cheapest flights cost about 170€ so we will have to see what our financial situations look like in next month.

Top Bottom