• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov.-Dec. 08 Nelsonville-Athens-Newark, Ohio: Bi-Weekly smash

SKUMMIE

Smash Rookie
Hey Ohio smashers,

I've been desperately looking to get together a bi-weekly smash group or possibly crew for the Nelsonville (Hocking College) area preferably. Downtown Athens is only 20 minutes away from my apartment so don't count yourself out by any means if you don't know where Nelsonville is. I know you COK members are out there somewhere but from what I've seen it's still melee heavy with you guys.

I'm looking for people that want to make friends and get better at brawl, chill and hang out and to possibly form doubles teams and a crew.

My Nelsonville apartment has two T.V.s and three couches for plenty of guests. The parking shouldn't be a problem at all.

350 Harper street Apt. #10
Nelsonville, Ohio 45764

I also frequent Newark constantly due to my family and close friends living there so if your in Newark don't count yourself out. I could easily have a bi-weekly deal there as well. I won't give the address out unless there is a good amount of desire to smash it up in that area.

This is just a throw out there post I'm very new to hosting such events despite how mild mannered it would be. Write a reply if you might be interested, have advice or just wanna say "hi".

Also, soda and chips!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
You sir, are 20 mins from OUGA: The OU smash players.

They meet every Friday during the school year in Morton Hall. PM me for more details.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely interested, you should check out OUGA's website, we have a forum and everything. You can use the forum to set up times and such and also get more info on when we do our weekly smashfests on Fridays (they'll start back up in January).

If you need someone to play Brawl with, just give me a PM and I'll see if I can round up some OUGA members who are still around Athens during winter break and maybe pay you a visit.

Top Bottom