• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Probably not gonna be there tomorrow, need to help my grandma move back into our house while something happens in her apartment

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm no longer in VA so uhh
Probably gonna be Smashing less in VA ~_~ haha
Hopefully I still get to do Fridays
Also I might be going to PA, but that's still in the works

Bones0

Smash Legend
I have both. What I don't have is enough money to justify spending $20 in gas for the 4 hours of driving required to get anywhere.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Chu hasn't posted anything about finding a venue, so I assumed it was cancelled. I still had the day off from work though, so I'm going in tomorrow to say I actually can work Saturday unless someone is down to go to No Johns. I thought the CP thing was just a small smashfest that began at like 5 PM or something. If it's an actual tournament I'll try to just go to that.

hot$

Smash Ace
oh look another one I can't attend. I can't wait until I quit my job, so I can have my weekends back/ play smash again =D

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
roj - revival of joe

i might come to this...i was going to just drown in borderlands2 this weekend but my laptop is being really frakkin dumb and i think im going to send it back to samsung for a few days so that they can deal with this craziness

so frustrating not being able to play this

Top Bottom