• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

The Newb

Smash Ace
I made it to finals since I only had 3 people who actually gave me trouble through the tournament. Some Samus player took a game off of my shiek, but I ***** with Peach. I think I had to play a shiek main before winner's finals, but I don't remember it being that hard. Winner's finals was me vs. Skyheart. He won 3-2. I cp'd falcon to dk64 which was dumb on my part. I won vs. Sypher in loser's finals (3-1, I think). Then I played Skyheart in grand finals. I won the first set (3-2), and the 2nd set (3-2) after nearly getting 3-0'd in the 2nd set. Ironnically, my cp's were good for him and his cp's were good for me, except for Ness on Corneria lolololol. Therefore being a low tier main for the first 4 years of my smash career paid off. =D

Skyheart sd'd twice in the last set. The last stock in the third match he messed up his edgeguard and I edgehogged him. The last match he sd'd early on. If he didn't mess up his edgeguard he probably would've won the tournament...
****. Get *****, Skyheart :chuckle: :p

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
poll: should i make a tech skill video?

not lazy tech skill, i mean like 'push it to the limit' ****

just wondering because i feel like making smash videos

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I was Luigi ditto-ing LLOD today. And I was recovering on DL64 and I said 'watch this!' and I timed a Green Missile perfectly so that I ledge canceled it on the platform into a Bair. Yay for tech skill :D

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully we can do something soon.

Wanna play yall in Melee so yall can teach me ****, none of yall wanted to do **** at MAGfest yall were too raged over the rules. Haha.

JK but yeah hopefully one can open up soon.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i think its only like 10 bucks for a spectator pass, dont worry about competing, its not worth since its so expensive. honestly i think if you just show up and wanna do a much of freindlies and casuals. youll be fine. unless you mean a ride thats a different story. im sure i can help ya out in some way

Brock_Lobster

Smash Cadet
i thought brock lobster was voodoo who is justin
naw dog, yoshi6000, also, yoshi i think is the funniest and coolest character, even tho he definitely has some flaws :p

but yea, i think ima bring some friends over next time you decide to have a smashfest goin on. also perfect dark. :bee:

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yo Sypher,

I believe I saw u and a few others on the registration site for Pound 4.

I am hosting a tournament tomorrow in preparation for Pound 4. You should come and train with us, as well as everyone else that is going to Pound 4. We will be training all night to prepare for Pound 4. I hope u guys can make it. Here's my thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238496&page=24

Top Bottom