• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 8, 2014] Matthews Smashers Meet Again!!! (Matthews/ Charlotte, NC)

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
I will argue for making the venue fee $5 please. I will be much more apt to go if it is reduced. That is all I'm really asking since the seeding was done correctly this time.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
I will argue for making the venue fee $5 please. I will be much more apt to go if it is reduced. That is all I'm really asking since the seeding was done correctly this time.
I'd be cool with this, as long as they made tourney fee $10.

the golfer

Smash Rookie
Didn't go. Please drop venue fee to $5. You own the venue and are also charging for food. The Charlotte SSB Facebook group thinks $10 would be reasonable if you were renting out the venue/providing food. Please try and lower it next time, 90% of Smash tournaments are $5 venue. Thank you.
Dude, this venue allowed food from anywhere to come in....they didn't restrict outside food. A lot of venues won't do that and they force you to eat ONLY their food or starve. At this venue, the snack bar is there if you are having a snack attack! Ease up! This was an incredibly awesome tournament! No complaints by me!

-6WX-

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wes6WX
3DS FC
5198-2711-1346
Still feeling slightly salty about the PM games, but it was definitely a great venue and a lot of fun. I'm feeling motivated to start learning PM now 8)

Top Bottom