• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov. 21] Team Kamikaze Hosted Tournament | Crew Recruitment

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hi, I'm hosting a tourney for WiiU players so that I can pick up some players for my crew KMZ (Kamikaze Smashers/Team Kamikaze).
We don’t have a ton of slots left but we’re looking for friendly, active and good members, and what better way to do that than a tournament~
A bit about our crew:
We're a tight knit group with ages ranging from 15-19, and we've been around for a year.
We've had about 40 tryouts since the start of our crew, inactivity has plagued us
Skill isn't a huge factor, but it does matter, mainly looking for chill and levelheaded people
We're a team with a competitive Splatoon crew as well, and we have loose ties to the eSports team, Team Detonate.
Although we're an online crew, we use our tags at locals and tournaments and we're eventually going to transition into an offline/online crew due to most of our members living in similar regions, kinda like LoF.
Like I said skill isn't a huge factor but we're willing to help people improve and get better and make friends.
We do weekly crew battles n all, and we do take up the occasional battle against a smasher's stream subs (we played Nakat's subs on stream to an audience of 500+, etc)
Also looking for a dedicated streamer
Tourney link: http://challonge.com/tKMZTT
Skype will be communication channel for the tournament, so add me @wolfie9090
Rules
Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 12.08.09 PM.png

Stage List:
Starters

Counter picks

Stage striking goes 1-2-1 (starters) for the first match
The winner bans two stages, and the loser can then counter pick any non-banned stage.

Conditions

• You must be fairly active on skype to stay in the crew/participate in crew battles
  • You mustn't be in an online crew already
  • Post in this thread after signing up & add me on skype

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Seems pretty normal...so far

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Can I enter from Australia? I'll try not to bring too much lag :p

What time is this at anyway, I'm not getting up at 4am for something like this

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Well, I guess I'm signed up. Here's hoping that I remember or nothing comes up...

Last edited:

Spatman

Smash Ace
so in 35 minutes this tournament will start, right?
where can we find the skype contacts each other?

Top Bottom