• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 21, 2014] Pre-TGC 2 Smash WiiU launch @ Sync's S Saloon (Houston, Tx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Your boy @Sync. is hosting Houston's first Smash WiiU Tournament+Fest at his two story apartment! We understand that this game has not been out for more than a day so hes keeping fees low, rules easy and fun at a maximum. I beg you, please come on out, bring a full set-up (wiiu/smash 4/tv/controller) and have fun with us while we dive into the REAL version of Smash 4.

Prices and Times

Venue=$0
Smash 4 1vs1= $5
Smash 4 2vs2= $10 ($5 per person)

Doubles start at 4pm. Singles start soon after.

Rules

3 stock
7min
No mii
No customs
No equipment

BattleField, FD (all versions) and Town and City are the recommended neutral/counter pick stages because we do not know how many stages will be unlocked on each WiiU (everyone may not have the same unlocked stages at first). If you and the opponent wish to choose another stage that is not on this list PLEASE do. This tournament is meant for fun/experimentation so enjoy it!!!!!!

Full/Extended rules can be found here

Note: if you only have 3ds smash, you can still enter the event. Please bring your 3ds AND smash 3ds so that it can hook up to the WiiU

Other

The gate code is "#489" and I recommend parking in the parking lot before you enter the gate that requires the code. Please text me (409-692-0697) or Sync (713-201-8338) for the exact apartment once you park and enter the coded gate. If you have any questions please post here or text us!

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet treat

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
Damn. I got D&D at 7:30. Even dropping in for friendlies would require driving back against Friday rush hour traffic. v_v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom