• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 15, 2014] Destiny of Smash (Canton, MI)

Railz

Yoshi Master
Project M and Smash 4 Tournament at Destiny Games in Canton. I hope for a good turnout and i hope for setups. There will be a venue discount for bringing a setup for PM this time :)
Double Elimination For Both Events If Time Will Allow.

Venue
Destiny Games
42134 Ford Road Canton, MI 48187
Phone: 734-404-5548
This venue is in a plaza on Ford road, just passed the buffalo wild wings. if questions on finding the place call the number above.

Schedule
Project M sign in: 3:00
Project M singles: 3:30
Smash 4 sign in: 4:00
Smash 4 singles: 4:30

Pricing
Venue: $5
Project M singles: $5
Smash 4 singles: $5
*Again there will be a venue discount for those who bring a setup for PM

Payout
For each event
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Ruleset
Project M rules will be based on Apex 2014
4 stock, 8 min, starter and counterpick stages as 1-2-2-1
http://smashboards.com/rulesets/project-m/

Smash bros. 3DS this ruleset will be different since there are hardly any genuine rules to follow, by what i know most tournaments run as such.

3 stock, 8 min

All items are set to off and none

Custom miis and Custom Characters are going to banned, sorry for any troubles this may cause.

Either player may call for a double blind character selection for the first match.

Quitting out of a match before it is over will result in a loss for the player who quit.

If time runs out, the player who is winning by stock and percent is declared the victor. In the case of a stock and percent tie, a 1 stock 3 minute match will be played with the same characters and stage.

If a match goes to sudden death due to a suicide move, the player who initiated the move is declared the victor.

---

STAGES:

Neutral:

Final Destination (vanilla form)
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island

Counterpick:

Final Destination (all other forms)
Prism Tower

Set procedure:

1. Before the set begins, the players engage in rock paper scissors. The loser strikes the first neutral stage, then the winner strikes the second one. Game one is played on the remaining neutral stage.

2. After game one, the winning player bans a stage, meaning that the losing player cannot counterpick there (banning Final Destination bans the ability to pick any variant of Final Destination).

3. The loser announces their counterpick stage.

4. The winner announces their character.

5. The loser selects a character and then the next game begins. Repeat this process until one player has won two games (or three in finals).

Any questions or concerns post below or contact me

Railz: 586-854-1578 or rails75@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Railz

Yoshi Master
Well not too far from here i ran one and about 11 people were in pm and 10 in smash 4. So i hope to have the same turnout.

Karils

Smash Rookie
I dunno if this will get to you in time, but I have a setup, but my TV would be terrible to use there because the AV ports are very finicky, should I bring the setup for PM without a TV just in case someone has problems with theirs/brings an extra TV?

Ramzy

ROCKMAN
Good games guys. Excited to come again especially when the Wii U version drops. I'll need a rematch with Jeremy then

Top Bottom