• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOTICE! NEOH Melee Smash Union~Ohio we need everyone and lets get some OoS

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
dont listen to tope??? what did he say lol and this turnout is looking good we need to make these bigger if we can i van setup some sweet **** like housing at the place thenight before the tourney for free and all day use of the venue and a few other things so lets get this **** going guys

4% APR

Smash Champion
tope said to push it back a week

i got white marth and x wants red

x is also telling me he can only find this address in austintown, is this true?

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Prince_Abu please talk to all the columbus players if you can and try to get them to come talk to dippndots if you know him tell him kitty said to come hell know lol

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I might show for this. Its 2 and a half hours away from me, so lemme see if I can get a ride. Just moved to Ohio from Maryland and I'm thirsty for more tournaments.. >:D

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Update!

Team Marth(a) Stewart

-4% (White)
-X (Red)
-Dees (Black)
-FlipX (Neutral)
-Mers

Team Roy G Biv

-Vudujin (Red)
-Vanz (Blue)
-Carroll (Green)
-Impp (Yellow)

One more Roy!!!!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
That's always been my Roy tag.

I've got "Loch" for Ness
"GBIV" for Roy
"****" for Donkey Kong
"Papa" for Mario
"Mama" for Luigi

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
If you 2 want to run a brawl tourney that is fine but i dont feel like hosting both atm there is enough space tho if you wanted to run a brawl tourney along side this just gotta let me know

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Well if it happens itll have to be after everything is done or when all thats left is finals or something

Top Bottom