• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NoteBlock's Project M music pack (NEW VICTORY JINGLES!)

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
Gotcha. I've been messing with some of my own stuff but I don't have the ear for that.
You'll get the hang of it eventually! Believe it or not, I have no actual musical talent at all outside of creating midi music

Fancy

Smash Cadet
NNID
FancyChicken
Great remixes! I have to install this soon. I think a WarioWare remix would be great, since I've never really seen any. Keep it up!

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, has the demo been updated with the Melee theme remix? I'd love to get that in my build for the locals this weekend.

Chag0

Smash Cadet
please include Yoshis sing Yoshi's new island main theme, so ****ing cute

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
I hope my suggestions are not being overlooked, as I have received no affirmation on any of them, and it'd be a shame if I lose interest in this music pack because of that. (Though I do doubt that'd be of any concern to anyone.)
They are certainly not, my friend! I'll definitely keep them in mind!

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
Well, hope you guys are looking forward to this pack! You can expect things like a mashup of Route 201 and the trainer battle from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl to Bloody Tears from Castlevania II!

EARHAAGGH I WANNA SHOW YOU ALL NOW BUT I HAVE TO MAKE YOU WAIT UNTIL RELEASE (roughly 20 songs)

Last edited:

RadiantThunder4

Smash Cadet
Well, hope you guys are looking forward to this pack! You can expect things like a mashup of Route 201 and the trainer battle from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl to Bloody Tears from Castlevania II!

EARHAAGGH I WANNA SHOW YOU ALL NOW BUT I HAVE TO MAKE YOU WAIT UNTIL RELEASE (roughly 20 songs)
Can't wait! I know it's going to be good!

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
I was thinking of including a Punch-out!! medley, but I'm not sure what stage it would fit in... Any suggestions?

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
Here's that Diamond and Pearl mash-up I was talking about! Enjoy!

What stage should this be featured on, do you think?

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
Here's that Diamond and Pearl mash-up I was talking about! Enjoy!

What stage should this be featured on, do you think?
I would think you should put all of your favorite Pokémon songs on Pokémon stadium 2. Not only is that the only legal Pokémon stage in tournaments, that stage is also play ALL the time in said tournaments.

RadiantThunder4

Smash Cadet
Hi there Noteblock! Just wanted to say that I have been keeping up with your music even though I haven't been very active lately. All your music is fantastic and will fit right into Project M perfectly.

Also, do you plan on including that Shovel Knight remix in your pack?

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
Hi there Noteblock! Just wanted to say that I have been keeping up with your music even though I haven't been very active lately. All your music is fantastic and will fit right into Project M perfectly.

Also, do you plan on including that Shovel Knight remix in your pack?
Thanks for sticking around! Sorry I haven't been paying this thread much attention lately, but I assure you I have no intention of leaving this project unfinished forever.

I wasn't planning on including any Shovel Knight remixes, but who knows!?

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
Hey guys, should I spoil what else is going to be in the pack as I make it, or would you prefer to be surprised at release?

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
Hey guys, should I spoil what else is going to be in the pack as I make it, or would you prefer to be surprised at release?
I'm leaning on the spoil side myself. I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

zeldude

Smash Rookie
Do you mind if, when 3.6 comes out, I convert your songs myself and use them in my build?

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I'M BEGINNING TO WORK ON THIS AGAIN! So far, I've made this remix of the beach overworld from New Super Mario Bros Wii/U to play on Delfino Plaza/Delfino Secret along with a Gerudo Valley remix that I haven't released yet! Keep leaving those suggestions!

Top Bottom