• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not sure where to start(custom characters)

sycon

Smash Rookie
Alright lol i'm pretty fed up, i'm trying to add custom characters namely waluigi so i have the gct file and the pac files do i use gecko os for the gct file? and i'm not sure what to do with the pac files so if there is a beginner tutorial for adding custom characters can someone point me to that? i've been googling it and searching youtube for tutorials and i can't find anything.

What!

Smash Cadet
Okay so open up your sd card and put the pac in here - /private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/char/pac goes here.

char - stands for the character's folder.

For the gct file open up your sd card and make a folder called "codes" and place the gct there, and yeah you should run brawl through gecko os to use the codes.

sycon

Smash Rookie
ok but my sd card is an sdhc card do i need to use riivolution instead? so for waluigi do i have to rename the folder zakoboy to captain falcon? and the pac files as well? he does replace him doesn't he? or does he replace the red alloy?

What!

Smash Cadet
no you shouldn't have to rename the zakoboy or the pac(if the pac is FitZakoboy) just place the zakoboy folder in the fighter folder.
And yeah you can use riivolution with a sdhc card.

sycon

Smash Rookie
ok so ya i have everything setup then but i don't get waluigi i just get the red alloy so i don't think gecko os is going to work for me is it the same procedure for riivolution as it is for gecko os?

What!

Smash Cadet
yeah apparently if your using a sdhc card then you got to use riivolution

sycon

Smash Rookie
Alright so i'm using waluigi v0.4 but also found another waluigi which is the best waluigi?

Top Bottom