• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOT OFFICIAL Countdown to Brawl.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna start this thread next year,but i couldn't wait.:laugh:

This thread is about what will be the about first thing you do,first character,first stage,first thing you are gonna do when you get brawl,etc.,etc.

It's pretty much a combination of all threads,exept we will keep track of how long to wait until Brawl.:chuckle:

p.s.tell me what you think about this thread.Also,you can post images about Brawl.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Cool Idea, we got almost two months though. I'll play a couple versus matches to get the feel for Brawl, then I'll do classic mode with Link (my melee main). Then onto the Subspace Emissary it is...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Depends on who the starters are. If Falcon is still a starter I will probably get the feel of the game with him through, then hit SSE and start unlocking characters. From there, I don't know, it depends on how long it takes I guess and what I feel like trying out XD

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
yeah,but i've been thinking about this thread since october, but just couldn't wait till next year.

yeah the first thing i'll do is play as pokemon trainer in a vs match against wario,then subspace army.

2 months left:lick:

(100th post for me)

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
First character: Pit.
First stage: Battlefield
What I think about this thread: Well, could have been better.

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely Just go straight to the SSE with Meta Knight. His story seems to be the most interesting. I'll get a feel for the game while I play that.

::Edit::
and thread is fine with me. :)

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
How about my brawl desktop countdown thread? I guess its not really a "countdown thread" but I update my thread title everyday.

48 Days 2 Go! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Come and Get It! Skins Updated 2x Daily.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723

^Well I guess its really a just a desktop countdown thread.

I guess its better if there is a separate official countdown thread.

We can coexist though. :D

48 Days, 4 Hours, 51 Mins, 54 Secs 2 Go!!! 31 Days until Japan release!!! only 1 month away! YEAH!!!

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
im going to break the disk
cuz thats how vato break rolls lol jk
im going to try out pit vs link
48 days
48 days?

wow, i didn't think anyone actually knew how many days left.

EDIT-you can also post images about brawl,but you don't have to

i guess this is the official countdown thread.

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
48 days?

wow, i didn't think anyone actually knew how many days left.

EDIT-you can also post images about brawl,but you don't have to
Yeah, I'm not really counting, either. I just know It is coming out the 10 of February. I also know February is the second month in our calendar. :laugh:

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I think this thread is good. Depending on who is available at the start I will do about 5 of versus
matches, play classic mode, then go to the Subspace Emissary.

First match will be a team match between me as Diddy Kong or Sonic on Frigate Orpheon against Mario or
DK. Second match will probably be Lucas if he's a starter versus Fox on Lylat Cruise. Third match will
probably be Pit versus anybody at Skyworld. Fourth match I'll be PT versus anybody, probably Pikachu at
Pokemon Stadium 2. And my last match will defidently be Sonic versus LV.9 Sonic at Sonic's stage if he
has 1, otherwise at New Pork City. Just to see who is better ya know? (ME!)

Defidently plating Classic mode as Metaknight : a.k.a my future second main.

A few more months, 49 days to be more exact. (Yes, I counted. I'm that impatient.)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I will play vs matches and go straight to SSE after to unlock the hidden characters

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
First i am going to jump like a maniac since I have the game, play like 10 matches with my brothers. then two of us will play sse together, while the other wines that he is not playing.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
I think this thread is good. Depending on who is available at the start I will do about 5 of versus
matches, play classic mode, then go to the Subspace Emissary.

First match will be a team match between me as Diddy Kong or Sonic on Frigate Orpheon against Mario or
DK. Second match will probably be Lucas if he's a starter versus Fox on Lylat Cruise. Third match will
probably be Pit versus anybody at Skyworld. Fourth match I'll be PT versus anybody, probably Pikachu at
Pokemon Stadium 2. And my last match will defidently be Sonic versus LV.9 Sonic at Sonic's stage if he
has 1, otherwise at New Pork City. Just to see who is better ya know? (ME!)

Defidently plating Classic mode as Metaknight : a.k.a my future second main.

A few more months, 49 days to be more exact. (Yes, I counted. I'm that impatient.)
well,Sakurai said that all 3rd party characters wil have to be unlocked.

47 more days to go.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Me, My 2 friends,

Random Stage, whatever really sounds awesome.

Me:
Diddy Kong or Pit

Friend 1:
Sonic

Friend 2:
Sonic

Origional friends eh?

Ice Ninja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Iceninja77
I'll play as Meta Knight in a 4 way free for all with Mario, Link, and Fox all level 9. Do it just to see how E for All people felt when they first played the game.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
There are 3 possible things I will do once Brawl comes out..

- Head straight to SSE!
- Classic Mode as Link/Pit/MK/Ike (probably Link)
- Vs mode with the first match being Link(me), Mario, Kirby, Pikachu on Battlefield

Brawl is getting closer! :D

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I've been counting down ever since that delay was announced on October 11th, that was well over a hundred days before the launch date...

But now it is less than 48 full days from the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it is less than 1150 hours until February 10th!

And the first thing I'll do is probably play through Classic mode using the Pokémon Trainer, can't wait to use him.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
When I first get this game I dunno what I'm gonna do first... possibly play against CPU players in my favorite stage to get used to the new system... or head over to Stage Builder to make my own ideal stage... or play the Subspace Emissary and have a good time with that... or even go online and face other players... though I don't think heading online first will be the best option for me, I wanna get used to the gameplay before doing that.
So far according to the revealed characters and stages, my first character will be Peach and my first stage will be Mario Circuit. =3

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
yeah,but i've been thinking about this thread since october, but just couldn't wait till next year.

yeah the first thing i'll do is play as pokemon trainer in a vs match against wario,then subspace army.

2 months left:lick:

(100th post for me)
PT's an unlockable character so your gonna have to unlock him before you get to play with him.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
actually Sakurai said he will reveal starting characters and 3rd party characters.

and PT is on the game case so he probably will be a starting character.
Oh my bad, I thought he was unlockable cause of that little heading that says warning!Character approaching!

Top Bottom