• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not going to Nexus? ELAC has Hairy Brawls Tournament (626/323) 6/28/2008

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
rofl, I got sick owned. Not like I really expected to do good, I never played with people in person before this. Hope my Jiggs wasn't too scrubby for the people I played xD

DVD:madZ

Smash Cadet
Daaaamn, sorry about everything that went wrong today. I had no idea things could go that bad. I'm trying to figure things out to make sure that won't happen again, ever. Especially sorry to BVA and his friends...****. Never expected that, seriously. Otherwise, let's just look forward and wait for the vids. :)

iankobe

Smash Lord
DVD: Besides the cops, and those two people who withdrew and threatened me, the whole tourney was a success. Don't worry about it, CRAP happens.

BVA: Did i really get you sick? LOL. Sorry if i did...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol @ hosting a tournament when you're sick?

i remember truegamer got everyone sick at knivez' biweekly. ***** move.

BVA

Smash Apprentice
I think when I was talking to you about brackets and that was when your germs attacked me Howard. I have a fever/sore throat and a headache right now. I`m go catch some shuteye. But great tournament. Thanks for hosting :)

iankobe

Smash Lord
I'm interested in knowing the details about this.
lol. Well. When the tourney ended, we needed to move the TVs. As you know, it was around 9 at the time, and what would you think if you see a group of kids carrying TVs around a college campus? And so, BVA and the rest of them was reported to the campus police and had their pockets stripped. Finally, when I got back to the room with my car, two cops showed up and asked me if the TVs were mine. Apparently they thought we were stealing and he asked us for RECEIPTS of the TVs. (WTF?!)

Anyway, the cops let us go and it was epic.

Another thing that happened was there were two guys that entered singles wanted to withdrew. They told me that they had "****" to do and got to go NOW. When they asked me this, the Brackets were already generated, AND we started parts of the first round already. And so I told them no, and one of the guys was threatening me and so I was forced to give him his money back. I just didn't want any stupid crap happen at my tournaments and so I did the right thing.

Finally, thanks to DVD for hosting this for us and the recordings and the crazy commentaries.

P: If I didn't show up to this, what would happen? I'm just being responsible and there's nothing wrong about that. You weren't there so you shouldn't even talk...

DonTe

Smash Cadet
lol. Well. When the tourney ended, we needed to move the TVs. As you know, it was around 9 at the time, and what would you think if you see a group of kids carrying TVs around a college campus? And so, BVA and the rest of them was reported to the campus police and had their pockets stripped. Finally, when I got back to the room with my car, two cops showed up and asked me if the TVs were mine. Apparently they thought we were stealing and he asked us for RECEIPTS of the TVs. (WTF?!)

Anyway, the cops let us go and it was epic.
good ****. i LOL'D.

Smash Cadet
I don't remember the full results, but I know this much:

Doubles:
1) DC & Danimals
2) Blitz & : )Cow

Singles:
1) Danimals
2) DC
3) Blitz

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol @ hosting a tournament when you're sick?

i remember truegamer got everyone sick at knivez' biweekly. ***** move.
lmao, I still remember that ****

This tournament sounded crazy if Blitz got top 3 :p

Smash Cadet
Bad newz: there's a 99% chance I can't get the WF, LF, and GF vids. I'm going to try to salvage the random match vids I recorded, but I doubt those will work either. Normally, it works, but I guess everything that could've went wrong really did go wrong this time.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Danimals
2: DC
3: Blitz
4: TwiilightKirby
5: Da Junky
5: JeBuS
7: Hacks
7: J.NTQ
9: Race
9: AWSM
9: HaPPyThECoW
9: Iankobe
13: I suck
13: Daby
13: Rej
13: Rawr
17: RG
17: 48
17: UBCS
17: Tha noxyn
17: Oscar
17: Sydney
17: BVA
17: Eric IM
25: Phampy
25: Coral
25: D1rty
25: Elf Tower
25: Paul
25: Elphonso
25: The Life Ruiner
25: Abel
33: Furry

Doubles:

1: Double Ds (DC+Danimals)
2: Peanut butter Milk (Blitz+Happythecow)
3: Just plain bad (Alphonso+Paul)
4: Mcdonald's (BVA+Dnage)
5: J money (Phampy+Da Junkie)
5: Save me Jebus (Crow+Jebus)
7: Alpha Q (Jaynotiq+hacks)
7: O9k (UCS+Rawr)
9: Team Sik (Rej+RG)
9: Team Soda (Pepsi+DRPRR)
9: Divebombz (Iankobe+48)
9: Salt (Abel+Oscar)
13: Team awesome (Zero+Awsm)

Race

Smash Lord
GG guys, nice tourney ian keep it up.

Good to chill with you guys during the tourney dani, DC, Blitz, kirby . .ect

I didnt expect 9th though, lolz I thought I did worse haha ..

lovepig78

Smash Rookie
who was the Diddy player with the banana lock?

that guy was siiick

loved hyping his match

funny has two bananas make the game so much more interesting

Top Bottom