• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not Evo2k8 Round II Memorial day tournament 5/26/2008

iankobe

Smash Lord
LMFAO. Despite of the GAY venue, the outcome or the tourney was indescribable.

It was simply amazing to have hilarious conversations with all ya'll cool people. You who you are.

Festizzio: Good job on the Boba. But remember, Swallow the black balls. ;]

Hopefully we'll have another one somewhere nearby again.

Thanks for coming guys.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Results btw:

Singles:
1: DSF
2: Blitz
3: AznChef
4: MikeHaze
5: Oscular
5: Connor
7: S2
7: Race
9: Twiilight Kirby
9: Donte
9: Iankobe
9: Seng
13: Nezumi
13: F.O.B
13: Festizzio
13: Potliver
17: Tshkn
17: CRL
17: Hypersonic
17: Tatsujinken
17: Jinzo
17: Vicegrip
25: Happythecow
25: Mickey

Doubles:
1: Green Apples (DSF + Nezumi)
2: Yes that's Brawl we have (Blitz + MikeHaze)
3: We eat babies (C0nn0r + DonTe)
4: DC+Jay (DC + Jay)
5: Fob Fest (F.O.B + Festizzio)
5: Lakers (Iankobe + AznChef)
7: Cow Grip (Happythecow + ViceGrip)
7: Team Triforce (S2 + Tatsujinken)
9: Team Baguette (Tshkn + P1)
9: I don't care (Dnage + Harry)
9: Make sausages not war (Potliver + MIckey)
9: Roasted Marshmallows (Race + Twiilight Kirby)
13: ***** (CRL + Hypersonic)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Come on, guys, I'd appreciate characters for the top eight : (

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
How come when I showed up the farther told me it was canceled because his wife wanted no one in the house???

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
lmao @ me getting 3 stocked by Blitz's DK... next time...

also i had fun playing ur ROB with my MK, close match.

and I beat DSF's Pit zomg (friendlies only tho)

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
it's too bad we can't have these tournies anymore, I had a lot of fun at the last 2, someone find a better venue with a better owner plz

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Man, Oscular I think you lost to the same people as me but you get 5th and I get 9th? =/ lol oh well it was fun :)

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
yea, well you beat nezumi, so that's something, I think the only thing I got was that I beat AznChef.

and I sooo want a rematch mike if my tourny happens lol, even if it's just friendlies. And maybe Blitz if he comes.

Race

Smash Lord
T_T @ 25. semi-*mope*.
You had some pretty tough match ups so don't feel bad, your match against nezumi was pretty close. I'm sure you could've easily placed top 15 or better in that tourney.

teh after tourney dinner was sik yo. its always great chilling with n getting to know smashers. n ty so much for the steamed rice holycow three good ^^
Yeah sorry I couldn't go this time, I was kinda drained form the tourney and I had to bring oscualar home and stuff. But next time you guys chill after a tourney and gots room for one more i'd be glad to kick it with you guys for awhile

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
well i could have gone, but I just didn't have any money, next time ill bring enough for the food after

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
yea, well you beat nezumi, so that's something, I think the only thing I got was that I beat AznChef.

and I sooo want a rematch mike if my tourny happens lol, even if it's just friendlies. And maybe Blitz if he comes.

why is beating me something? lol. I'm not even ranked

okay tournament, but great after-tournament hang out.

hot coca cola and horlick ftw

festizzio is the funniest guy, for realsies.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
well, yea but, not being ranked doesn't mean someone's not good. and tell dsf that he spams side b wayyy too much with pit lol

iankobe

Smash Lord

LMFAO.

The tournament was whatever. Crazy Asian lady + gayest venue ever+ sitting on laundry buckets.

HORLICK. MAN. You should try it next time. Its real good.

Yeah, Festizzio is the funniest guy.

S2

Smash Lord
The funny thing is though Iankobe, despite location problems, tenant problems, and us having to sit on those laundry buckets...

this tournament was still run better than EVO. Props to you and your friends for still running the thing even in the face of bad circumstances.

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
The funny thing is though Iankobe, despite location problems, tenant problems, and us having to sit on those laundry buckets...

this tournament was still run better than EVO. Props to you and your friends for still running the thing even in the face of bad circumstances.

i guess everyone didn't notice that i contributed wooden chairs for the tourney :(

Race

Smash Lord

I still hold you in high regard when it comes to brawl, I think you're better then I am and to me beating you once would be an accomplishment also, lol.

Playing DSF's snake in casuals was the highlight of the tourney for me, I learned a lot; a few set ups and bad habits from just plaing him once, and I didnt think he played me seriously either, hahaha too good.

Sounds like the after tourney was awesome, i'd like to chill w/ u guys next time if you do it again. See you next tourney

Oscualr's tourney or Shuffle and Cut?. . . anyone?

I'm gonna support my friend and go to Oscular's.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I still hold you in high regard when it comes to brawl, I think you're better then I am and to me beating you once would be an accomplishment also, lol.

Playing DSF's snake in casuals was the highlight of the tourney for me, I learned a lot; a few set ups and bad habits from just plaing him once, and I didnt think he played me seriously either, hahaha too good.

Sounds like the after tourney was awesome, i'd like to chill w/ u guys next time if you do it again. See you next tourney

Oscualr's tourney or Shuffle and Cut?. . . anyone?

I'm gonna support my friend and go to Oscular's.
Yeah I will go to Oscular's too if it doesn't get delayed.

And I think I will stay a bit longer after his tournament than I did for this one.. though I don't think I'll be able to stay the whole time still =/

Looking forward to it. Haha I only played like 3 or 4 casual matches at this tournament :(

iankobe

Smash Lord
LOL.

S2: You're **** RIGHT! I'd rather go to this than EVO. Are you guys with me? Laundry buckets for the win!

Gary: LOL. You're right too. No one noticed. =[ But thanks a lot man. I know they really appreciated it.

Festizzio: LOL. Put this in your sig: Festizzio is a boba noob.

Top Bottom