1. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 140,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 14 million posted discussions!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2. Get the first ever Smashboards shirt - available for a limited time only! Click here to get the shirt today for under $20!

3. The official Nintendo White Controller is on sale for under $33 right now! Get it before the price increases! Also, get the special Wii U - Smash Gamecube controller here!

4. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Not Enough Memory for Jump Table? Project 64K error

Discussion in 'Smash 64 Discussion' started by Strong Bad, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Strong Bad

Strong Bad Them's the breaks...

• Premium
    • Back Roomer

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. I tried both 0.13 and the "vista edition" download that's in the "COME HERE FIRST" sticky. Both give me an error that says "Not enough memory for jump table!" followed by "Failed to allocate Memory"
    The error leads me to believe that mayb there's not enough RAM available. Clearly this isn't the case as I have 5 GB of RAM and have tried running nothing other than PJ64K.
    So what's up? <_< I can run Mupen 64K and Team Fortress 2, so I seriously doubt it's my graphics card.

Oh yeah, and any compatibility mode didn't work, either.
  2. Skrlx

Skrlx Banned (6 Points)

try disabling your anti virus
  3. Strong Bad

• Premium
    • Back Roomer

well that's lame... thanks
  4. Strong Bad

• Premium
    • Back Roomer

nao it crashes whenever i start playing with someone -_-
  5. Skrlx

Skrlx Banned (6 Points)

6. P D

P D Smash Ace

this happened to me once and the next day it was fixed.