• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern Michigan(LP) tournaments/online play?

trotrombley

Smash Rookie
NNID
freaknik115
I am a student who is about to graduate from high school. I live about an hour south of the Traverse city area. I know there are weekly listings for tournaments and stuff around Michigan on this site. I am looking to get into the smash 4 scene in college and possibly this summer. Are there any players around here who know more about the Michigan smash scene who want to enlighten me a bit or maybe play me online in some Smash 4?

trotrombley

Smash Rookie
NNID
freaknik115
Oh also, another bit of info, I'll be attending Albion college which is about an hour west of U of M and an hour south of Mich. State, so anyone around that area hit me up!

LDSenpai

Self loathing ICs Player
This is a great Facebook group to join. I also have a small forum thread going on here titled Northern Michigan Smashers. There seems to be a small scene growing in TC, but things are still in the works. I would love to play online if you would like, just message me on Smashboards whenever you want to and I will try to respond in a timely manner. :)

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Yup we have a small scene in the TC area and are hoping to make it grow.

Invite your friends!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Facebook search northern Michigan smashdowns. When people hear about or want to get tournaments going they post there.

Top Bottom