• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern California players

LAS | Wookiee

Smash Uurr Ahhrr Uhrrrr Ahhrrrr Aaaaaargh
I would really like to help you guys in restarting a scene up there. I know the bay area has had some players like @ballin4life , and the foundry has been giving access to 64 play. Are there any active or wanting to get active players? Show your faces lurkers!

NattyBroh

Smash Rookie
I'll throw my name in there -- I'm outside SF and becoming a little more active. I've been met up with another guy I met off here ($mashing64) recently. We talked a little about small 64 tourneys, and I've talked to other non-64 smash players here about putting together a tournament on campus but so far it has been all talk. I'm always down to play to play though, and I'll go to the next local tournament I hear about if it doesn't interfere with school/work.

Top Bottom