• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
B Teir:
Kabal
Denken
MarioReincarnate
Korobeniki
th3kuzinator
Ybombb
Thegreginator (not sure about this)
Surri-Sama
Dock
Near
Imnotpro
ZhinShin

thats how i view b tier personally
Are you losing Consistently to Denken?

A Teir:
A$
Nintendude
[Parallax] (You probably don't remember him, i do, fantastic ness.)
TheStarKing
SheerMadness
ECartman
[Zen Yore]
Fireblaster (without rust)
Firo
[MATTS!] (deal with it. you know you have lost to MATTS! once or maybe more.)
I remember Not having trouble with Parallax... unless he too is around and playing secretly. I remember something about him in MC. lolwut. He is dead anyways

Zen Yore also died

I won more then i lost vs MATTS! for sure. but this was a while ago. I will play him again soon!

And have you been beating hammerheart consistently?

Where am I?
You (like firo) where not on Sheers front page list which i copied and edited.

Most of what i did how ever was with the B tier and i missed some of the A tier players :( Sorry, It'll be fixed :)

Peek~

Smash Lord
Just played MANY matches with Kabal

Possible A Tier/A Tier for me. He won like 80-20

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
denken is good when he is playing serious. He is up on me 60-40
When does Denken screw around?

He seems pretty straight forward most of the time...always saying "GL HF" (he has been doing that for longer then most of yous here have been playing online :p) and he says GG before the game even fully ends xD

I dont think he really sandbags much to be honest.

Just played MANY matches with Kabal

Possible A Tier/A Tier for me. He won like 80-20

I would like to See

Peek~ vs Firo

Peek~ vs FireBlaster

Kabal vs FireBlaster

Kabal vs Firo

I think those matches would help me figure out who stands where. I know you guys are all either bottom A or top B

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
He played pika and fox against me yesturday.

Btw, Soupamario, have I played you recently?
I believe we had a p2p match but my controller decided to be ******** and disconnect so we had to DQ it.

Why did i even get a wireless controller. xD

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
its hard to rank UNK because he doesn't play much 1vs1, teams fan!

Sextc i remember being good but im not sure where they would sit D:

I'll try to play them so i can rank them!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Tier list will cause less trouble than rankings, but how you decide what tier someone is is kind of hard for me to get my head around.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Kows is definitely like high B-tier at least, I think he's underrated. Sextc is like mid-low B-tier. Don't know about Q, and Unk avoids 1v1s because he knows he's not as good as he says so meh whatever.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unk avoids 1v1s because he knows he's not as good as he says so meh whatever.
QFT + 10

as for most of the other ixi member, they are mid-low btier.

everyone in v is mid high btier with the exception of kabal maybe

i played a lot with ecartman today. He is around my skill level as of now. Dont know if he is rusty or not

kows is very good as well. Have not seen him in some time, however.

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
Kuz, all of those games yesterday were extremely choppy. The game wasn't 60 fps for more than 2-3 seconds at a time, always spiking. I'm very lag sensitive which is why I don't play that crap on kaillera, lol. From the looks of it you play in lag a lot, you were fairly used to it. If you'd like to play some p2p I'd be down at some point. Ybombb is "good" for the same reason on the server games, he's used to lag...you can't judge someone's skill in a laggy game when they don't play in lag consistently is all I'm getting at.

P.S. Some of you guys need to try playing on console just to see how great it feels, then get a CONTROLLER and try to play online in that laggy crap, without a keyboard + massive deadzone. You'll see why it's hard to play in lag :)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuz, all of those games yesterday were extremely choppy. The game wasn't 60 fps for more than 2-3 seconds at a time, always spiking. I'm very lag sensitive which is why I don't play that crap on kaillera, lol. From the looks of it you play in lag a lot, you were fairly used to it. If you'd like to play some p2p I'd be down at some point. Ybombb is "good" for the same reason on the server games, he's used to lag...you can't judge someone's skill in a laggy game when they don't play in lag consistently is all I'm getting at.

P.S. Some of you guys need to try playing on console just to see how great it feels, then get a CONTROLLER and try to play online in that laggy crap, without a keyboard + massive deadzone. You'll see why it's hard to play in lag :)
we need to p2p then.

And yes I am used to server lag.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Had some GGs with Frog and Sheer the other day. I don't think I ever beat Sheer but there were a lot of games where I got him to one stock. I would probably put Star King on the same level as Sheer.

Also had like 3/4 of a game with Kabal before I had to go, it was relatively close but on the basis of what we played I'd say I would win more then I'd lose against him.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace

Hell yea its hard

*Personal experiences*

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
ok so i got to play kows last night. He is has a REALLY aggressive fox thats a pain.

he is hindered by the fact that he seriously "hates" dreamland (he is very good in the tent [shush fireblaster :p])

he doesn't finish as well as MR does though so i cant see his fox being better, as they both combo and space very well imo but im not sure, id like to see MR vs Kows :o

he beat me 2/3 on hyrule and i beat him 2/0 on DL so im place him just below me for the fact that i have a far better chance of beating him on hyrule then he seems to have of beating me on DL (seems fair?)

This being said id also like to see him play near (as near was right below me in my opinion)

MR and Near should go find Kows xD

B-Tier imo~

Kabal
MarioReincarnate
Korobeniki
th3kuzinator
Thegreginator (not sure about this)
Surri-Sama
Kows**
Near**
Imnotpro
Ybombb
Dock
Denken
ZhinShin

** - not sure how is better out of these two

The Star King

Smash Hero
TBH I have more trouble with Kows than I do with you, Surri. But I suppose the matchups of different playstyles is a factor.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yeah, thats why these tier lists are hard to call "official" lol

i mean im only basing it off "friendlies" technically too so

He only plays fox vs me though so gimping him on DL is cake for the most part, hyrule he usually tears into me with devastating combos that i have to answer back with 8 ultits and 3 Uairs lol...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
the only difference between me and kows is that hes 2x faster and reckless.

I remember I would just shine spike him all day on DL and he would put the hurt on my in the tent.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^^ Your pikachu loses to my yoshi. You belong at the top of C tier.

JK

2600 posts also..yay(?)

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I think it would be better if people judge matches where both players are under 5 frames and not in consistent lag. At least specify the delays of both players, because these do play a big factor in matches.
Some reasons of which Cart has stated.

Olikus

Smash Champion
I think it would be better if people judge matches where both players are under 5 frames and not in consistent lag. At least specify the delays of both players, because these do play a big factor in matches.
Some reasons of which Cart has stated.
Thats a good point. To be better than your opponent to play in much lag, isn't the same as being the better player.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wow do I suck so much I'am in no ones tier list :c
Honestly I dont think I have played you enough.

I think we just finished establishing a tier, so now we are moving on to btier and some people may not know your skill level or just dont classify you in btier.

Id need to play you more to rank you myself.

also where are we putting peek?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i just played kows and all he did was camp and spam fireballs in like a 15 minute match, he sucks bad, no way he is B tier. If he is i should be B tier

The Star King

Smash Hero
That reminds me of how I camped Zeus's Pikachu with Link and three stocked him, and he raged about camping. ZEUS, of all people.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That reminds me of how I camped Zeus's Pikachu with Link and three stocked him, and he raged about camping. ZEUS, of all people.
I remember how I camped his kirby with yoshi and he raged about me camping...

then we went dk vs pika on DL and he just send thunderbolts at me the whole game/ ran away and bthrowed to fsmash.

I won both times but his reactions are always priceless

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
where would u guys put me? i did pretty good against zhinshin in p2p like 50/50 and can beat his link. ive also beat everybody in B tier besides a few i rarely play.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nova you got a nice falcon bro but sometimes i would like to rank people in their sportsmanship and or attitude in-game.

people like smasher (despite that he would indeed be b teir [low if that]) don't really get along with anyone and he flames and rants and etc. etc.

it's almost like a hall of fame thing, sure, *insert player here* is good, but it depends what they have done while in *insert sport or competition here*.

farve is not going in the hall of fame at this rate

but, beggars can't be choosers.

Low B teir.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Who's farve? Anyways, I try to rate people purely by their smash skill, not how I feel about them as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom