• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Carpool: Stuff Left Behind

Zoap

Smash Master
Update: Im in NY sons, just a small update, King is now 100% going and I will remind you all that Im out of town till the 18th. Only contact is through pms/aim. Other than that 10 more ****ing days KIDSSSSSSS!

Zoap

Smash Master
Update: Falcomist has dropped out and opted to let PK have his seat, So we stand at 9 being confirmed for the trip. Also, spoke to snap is about 50/50 as to whether he will fly or drive.

Zoap

Smash Master
Double Post Update: I will also have seating assignments to provide the most comfort possible.

Zoap

Smash Master
ah thx aesis will add to the front.

UPDATE #3: BRING A ****ING TOWEL FOR SHOWERING HOES

Zoap

Smash Master
Mike: Falcomist is comin but he found a free transportation via family. He also wanted Prodigy Kid to be able to go as well.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I can help out a few people with rides, probably.

We can stay at the venue, right?

sidefx

Smash Champion
zoap i need to give you my comforter, and 2 pillows. dan is staying at germans house thursday night, so i think youll pick him up there or something.. at 6:00am? which is the same time me german and bobby are leaving to the airport. ill give it to you then. =D

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
so everything good zoap?

DUblin bart and

picking ppl up at concord house right?

nuff space for sleepin bag and sht?

Edit: oh and my cell does NOT work, my cell phone plan ended last week,
but i shall arrive to dublin ontime, i will be going on bart by myself

and i cant sseem to download the Prantal-Consent form thingy

Snap

Smash Ace
I think I left my sleeping bag, pillow, and controller in your car. Should be somewhere in the back where I must have left it.

man that trip was fun. glad I came with u in the truck dude! i might have missed the plane if i tried to fly.

Top Bottom