• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Carpool: Stuff Left Behind

Zoap

Smash Master
So now with OC3 over and the Norcal Carpool safely back home Ill go ahead and change this thread to stuff I left in your car zoap :(.

Ill Start:

I have hella Pillows
A Boback Blanket
A weird Screwdriver
Those stupid little blockhead ppl
An IPOD + Earphones
Articles of clothing

Any Food/Drinks got thrown out(Why would you want them) so post up wat your missing.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
oh oh I wanna join the van Zoap!

Actually I'm not sure yet. Though the thought of cuddling w/ Rey in the back is pretty irresistable, I might drive w/ Deep NorCal. who knows ;X.

Showers make teh world go round.

Zoap

Smash Master
Thanks for info

Thank you for the info Zhu. Also ProdigyKid has just been added.

Also first post edited with things you should bring and ppl added/subtracted.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
so u want to leave 6-7am on the day OC3 is but im wonderin if Bart is open that early >.>. If it is dayam waking up like 5 to get everything rdy then take Bart lol hope u pick an area close to us xD.

Zoap

Smash Master
Update: Added NK to waiting list. And to help Falcomist with the question most likely it will be Dublin BART as it is on the way.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Update: Added NK to waiting list. And to help Falcomist with the question most likely it will be Dublin BART as it is on the way.
****!!! if I have to go to dublin that means I have to take Bart at like 5:30 to get there at least by 7 lol. Can I come Thursday night lol so I dont have to go thru that o_o I also might need to find out on how Kurtis is gonna reach Dublin lol.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Add DRGN and I please. For me this is only a backup so put DRGN ahead of me. If you would be taking any Sacramentans where would they have to be picked up from?

Zoap

Smash Master
UPDATE: Added Delphiki and DRGN to the List. To answer Falcomist question as to if anyone can sleep here the night b4 is no, I have **** to do that thursaday and my parents have work the following day. In regards to which BART I want everyone at, I'm still in the process of deciding, But most likely expect either Bay Point(Means you all have to get up real early) or Dublin. If its Bay Point that means everyone will have to be there by 7-7:30 that day(Scheduled Departure time), If its Dublin I wont actually be there till 8-8:30 meaning for some of you, you dont have to get up at the crack of dawn to be on time, but this is semi outta of the way for me and I overall dont like Dublin BART.

In addition Ive posted BART Schedule Links for that Day so you can all decide, Top 6 Links are from the city(Milbrae-Dublin, Milbrae-Bay Point, Daly City-Dublin, Daly City-Bay Point, South San Fran- Dublin, South San Fran-Bay Point) These will all have lables, and will alrdy have the correct destination times plus an assortment of Departure times. The Bottom 2 Links will be from the Fremont Station(Fremont-Dublin, Fremont-Baypoint).

As for the Sac ppl, I have not indepthly looked at current ways to be near my house, but I do know of an amtrak station and if all else fails you would have to drive down the morning of to my place and leave your car for the weekend.

LASTLY: I will have a Packet of all important INFORMATION at the NCB this Sat. This will include: Schedule, Where I am meeting everyone(I will have decided by then), Contact Info, Price for gas, Stuff you will need, Stuff you should bring and overall anything else you may need to know.

P.S: This will all be on the first page if for some reason you dont like going through the thread.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
im so pumped this feels like a school field trip and Zoap is the teacher xD. minus well not sleep that day then xD. I can take Millbrae to bay point np ^^ maybe I should tell everyone else that lol.

Zoap

Smash Master
Well actually Falcomist, Since it wont let me edit the first post wit the bart schedules, but if you went to dublin from milbrae you wouldnt have to be there till 6. So i guess its still 5:30 lol, Ill have the schedules up hopefully as soon as possible. And they will be in the packet for sat.

IF YOU CANNOT MAKE SAT then designate someone u will know to be there to get a packet for u.

EDIT: THE FIRST PAGE IS UPDATED WITH BART, AND The PACKET INFO line above.

Zoap

Smash Master
Also in your packets dont forget your Parent/Guardian Signatures. And please for gods sake check the box if you want a sack lunch, lord knows how many times I've had to deal with angry parents and their children not getting a lunch.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
just to make sure and since i don't want anyone to pay $100

PLEASE register for 0c3 if you are going. IF we do not see your name on the registration list then instead of paying $75, you'll be paying $100.

ok that is all, I hope everyone has a safe trip to Socal.

Zoap

Smash Master
Hey Ken thx for the info, Also can you pm me or msg me via aim if the current "Shower" issue changes. Thx ahead of time

Zoap

Smash Master
I can add you RPK but from the first post u can see the list is pretty long, but there is always a chance no doubt about that.

RPK

Smash Lord
yay I can g~S***.....SH17!!!! I really hope that my sister's wedding isnt the same **** weekend as OC3...If it is...omg T3T so put me down as a maybe cause I cant remember the exact date

Zoap

Smash Master
Just to clarify, just because your on the list does not mean there will be room. Im capping at 10 ppl in the car and so far no one in my top 10 of that list has canceled. As of right now realistically PK is the next in line if someone cancels as DBR is almost 100% sure flying. So Pink in order for you to get a spot 4 ppl will have to cancel, so do not think just because ur on the list means im going to give you a ride! 10 ppl is the limit, if your not in the top ten make sure u have a pretty good backup plan.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Just to clarify, just because your on the list does not mean there will be room. Im capping at 10 ppl in the car and so far no one in my top 10 of that list has canceled. As of right now realistically PK is the next in line if someone cancels as DBR is almost 100% sure flying. So Pink in order for you to get a spot 4 ppl will have to cancel, so do not think just because ur on the list means im going to give you a ride! 10 ppl is the limit, if your not in the top ten make sure u have a pretty good backup plan.
This belongs in the first post.

VANS

Smash Ace
wooo number 10! ^_^ *points n laughs at others*

jk of course <3 so anyways...zoap imma cancel my spot in ur VAN since imma be flyin there, giving someone else the opportunity to ride with the 9 before me. see im nice =) ty for holding my spot tho

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
we have decided on renting out 1 motel room and shuttling people over for showers, but there is the problem of there being only one shower and limited hot water:(

hmmm... any suggestions?

Zoap

Smash Master
Ken: As to the shower issue, the only thing i can think of is require ppl to show u some deodrant at the door(Pound 2 style) and offer those who want showers the room. Personally I believe this Carpool and others(DBR, Vans etc) will get a room for the two days just for showering.

update: Posted "Clarify" paragraph on first page in big bold font. Removed Vans per her request, Started adding percentages next to each of the top 10 so that 11-So on can keep track of the chances of one of the top 10 not going. Added Those of FTA to the list.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
i got the big "OK" from my dad tonight.

add 8% to my 92%

peter i am working sat. can you give another copy to mitchell if you have anymore, i can get it from him later

and/or e-mail me it at kfkirby86@yahoo.com

sweet thanks i'll call u sometime =)

tc1

Smash Lord
we'll i got my L's if i cant find around 6 ppl to tag along with me, ill just fly there it'll be cheaper

Zoap

Smash Master
Update: Put OC3 Packet in first post, everyone under 18 must have a parental consent form signed. AND EVERYONE must have a liability form filled out. Put a 100% confirmation on our on deck man PK. Still waiting from word from King and Snap.

Top Bottom