• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Shout-outs. here they is:

Shout out to Falcomist and Pocky for taking me along, you guys are SUPER sick.
GG @ speed boback. I can't believe Vanessa beat me... seriously.
Thanks a lot for the baysian haircut JR. Looks ****ing awesome. Made me feel dumb for bringing my hat lol.
King, good set with that Marth vs Snake set we had. One of the most enjoyable ones I played.
Shout to EVERYONE who went to IHOP. That means, sup Falcomist, Zhu, Lunin, Pocky, Ian, VANS, Lunin, JR and the guy who gave me a ride there (sorry I can't remember your name xD)

Everyone... we gotta play some MS. Seriously, but the world transfer is freaking 25k nx. Really weak, I'll transfer my fighter later on when I get the NX (aka, get a real job).
It was nice getting to know who you were. No clue you played Maple. I'm making plans to xfer to Bellocan though. I think. If I really want to play again

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i didnt get to meet anyone new yesterday... the only people i "met " were people i never seen before but know them through online play. i need to stay longer at these because they way too fun!

edit: nevermind i met zhu yesterday! He's pretty cool and really good!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
from the posts...it seems like i missed a good tournament =(

anyone record?
I brought my recording stuff, and Hydro even brought his laptop. I was of course more interested in recording Melee but none of the TVs for Melee had audio / video output. I was being stupid and didn't think to record Brawl... I'll make sure to do it next time if this situation happens again =/

Miztik

Smash Master
Shoutouts....

This NCB was really fun....thanks alot to iceninja and yen for holding this...also thanks to sheridan/btzo/zoap/and pk i believe for running this it went really smooth....

KOSK-Man you kirby....its....too good hella hard to hit and fun friendlies..and thanks for owning me with your diddy also

GERM- Thanks for the friendlies man...your hella good with ike and wolf..its so hard to fight you...like im chasing you and your fckin me up haha...thanks also for the lucas help

King-thanks also for the friendlies i really enjoyed playing your marth...i learned alot from playing it....but when playing it with lucas....idk i probally would never do that again haha...

SS-your falcon is still hella good WTF....lol but man its crazy how you and eric make falcon look so good....fun friendlies and your falcon is still pretty untouchable to say the least.

Lucien- your wolf is crazy good....loved the match you had with king where you combo'd him into the laser on halbred...too good...also fun friendlies...

Hella- your sonic was HELLA good lol....fun friendlies...but man that was HELLA crazy how you went under FD with sonic too good...also that glitch was hella funny....

Zoap-i dont know why you hate modesto lol but i have the perfect plan to get you to like it....lol...anyways good ROB...it was really hard to play against you and king in teams too good..

Rey-Always good too see you...man you have way too much techskill when it comes to thumb wrestling...haha also your marth is good in brawl....

everyone else GG's cant wait to see you all and play you all again....

darkatma

Smash Hero
Too bad I had to leave by 4.. I only played one set of melee singles in the tourney (which I won).
Oh well, I had fun playing teams friendlies and singles against people I didn't know >_>

Uhh shoutouts:

the usual: GG Zhu @ 1st, though that was expected since SS hasn't really been meleeing for 3 months. GG Lunin for taking 2nd too, and getting revenge on Pink Shinobi :p

Lumpy: GJ for taking BB (the fox) down to 1 stock and high percents, the last time i played him in tourney I got 4 stocked and 3 stocked as peach xP

Nice seeing everyone from davis again, which was uhh.. Paul, Aaron (Gongbong), Ein, Vans, and I feel like I'm missing someone.. Oh yeah ericsson [sp].

Kurtis: is always cool/sexy

sorry Ian about not getting you into the brawl tourney

uhh.. nice seeing Brandon (both of you, BB and HMW), Quak, and Darrell

And whoever else I forgot... yeah GG

And @ Lumpy again:
Who's ICs? I've lost as peach to Chok, but that was friendlies. Haven't lost to an ICs in tourney before as peach.
But I did 4 stock someone's ICs as Sheik on FD yesterday... sorry whoever that was ;;

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
32, neighborhood

i'll do some big shoutouts now, i have a handfull of smaller ones i want to do later

but yeah the biggies

yen: i may have spread the word but this time you made this happen even more than me. sorry i couldnt get there in the morning, but yeah you know. i'll be there next time so i know where everything goes. i think i forgot to put a couch back where it belongs, so i'll do that tomorrow lol.

josh: thanks for stepping forward to help out yen. i can only imagine how much it would suck to do that stuff alone, dunno how kizzo managed. you're improving faster than a lot of people, i hope you can make it to more tourneys. maybe there will be more friendlies next time.

sheridan: you did a fantastic job of keeping everything moving. it was awesome that you were able to fit in all 4 events, even if it ran a teeny bit late. im really glad we were able to hash out a schedule that works, and i think probably most people were really satisfied with how this went. i just wish my doubles partner came =(. also thanks a ton for helping out in putting the room back together. i REALLY appreciate it.

zoap: i know you were helping behind the scenes a lot too, thanks. everything ran smoothly and all. fun teams friendlies at the start too. and as same with sheridan, i really appreciate you helping me out in putting the room back together.

boback/btzo/anyone else who helped me clean up at the end: i really appreciate the help. thanks a lot!

to be continued...

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
That looks like Naota from FLCL. Which looks nothing like Choknater. Or Chakanater as Zoap would say.

35 for Brawl. 32 for Melee. 8 teams for each.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
that was really fun and i enjoyed seeing everyone agen.

Melee was fun! thanks for the **** falcomist LMAo

Josh thank you so much for helping me set up in the morning... Arrgrggggg arthritis pains LOLOL!!!

"NO...lets flip the tables on top of the each other!"
JOsh: "...................."
"come on david did this BY HIMSELF all the time!"
JOsh: "....ok"
"WAit! LOL i changed my mind! they're heavy!"
Josh: "OK..."

LOL!

NIck thanks for tearing down after the party! :) BWAAARGG!!!! the couches beat be back where they belong!!! :D

Vans teams was hella funny. U know we planned all those great kills in advanced! yep we did!
"VANS IM gonna take ur LIFE!"

Also, Double falcon (me and josh) against Falcomist was hella fun. *Stomps josh* :D

Jeff ur matches are hella epic and watching u makes me wanna play more falcon! :)

Mitcho sorry i called u myko i just kinda miss that guy LOL but man ur hella funny. thanks for teaching me new sound effects!
".............BOOOOOWAAARRRRRSHSHALALAKSLAKSPAL!!!!"
"..............UURRRRRRRHHHGGGAAWTT!!!":crazy:

Phil we missed u there! Melee dreads on fire!

:D i really hope to see you all agen. Norcal for life

:jigglypuff:

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
will try to come to the next biweekly if i can if there is one, so i can show everyone the semi infinite! I want to do it on your character trebor lol!

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
And @ Lumpy again:
Who's ICs? I've lost as peach to Chok, but that was friendlies. Haven't lost to an ICs in tourney before as peach.
But I did 4 stock someone's ICs as Sheik on FD yesterday... sorry whoever that was ;;
haha i saw that 4stock with sheik hahawtf???
no, it was pockyD i believe... i noticed i need to learn how NOT to get grabbed... (not just against IC's, BB's fox up throw to Uair like 15 times per match haha gay)

i have a friend who calls me "chalk neighbor"
i call you lots of names, andre...
just not so you can hear me. haha

VANS

Smash Ace
saturday was fun ^__^

was nice seeing everyone again, more biweeklies should happen D=<

kevin! aka pockyD thank you for the ride! omg ur car is beautiful T_T
naota. ms. now.
yen, teams showed me that sheik and jiggly are unstoppable. at least ours hAHAH >=)
btzo, don't worry, u don't wear diapers
ian i didnt kno u could giggle like a little baby
sheridan, nice haircut--it looks like mine in the 8th grade!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
naota. ms. now.
Dude, I'm still in process of a 6-hour marathon of MS. I started at lvl 15, now I'm @ 29.

btw, bera FTW!! If i find out theres more ppl in scania that I know, then MAYBE i'll put down the 25,000 nx needed for a char transfer

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
will try to come to the next biweekly if i can if there is one, so i can show everyone the semi infinite! I want to do it on your character trebor lol!
According to Falcomist, some Japanese player has been able to make dsmash a true infinite (assuming you're talking about dsmash).

I hope people lay off infinites, because that's where this game is heading. Camp until you get a grab or w/e setup and infinite >_>.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
falcomist that link is interesting I dont know if it works on all characters and whatnot though. Cause I know after 80% wolf flys up might be the same for fox as he faired up afterwards.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
Also nobody should play Maple Story at any time in their life ever.
i wish someone had told me that before i started playing it. i swear, that game would be acceptable if there was some purpose for grinding. but nope, you can just keep going higher and higher level to no avail. no PVP, no duels, no competitions, just...endless grinding with no end in the future ever.

if someone would have told me this i would have never touched it =X

Miharu

Smash Hero
i wish someone had told me that before i started playing it. i swear, that game would be acceptable if there was some purpose for grinding. but nope, you can just keep going higher and higher level to no avail. no PVP, no duels, no competitions, just...endless grinding with no end in the future ever.

if someone would have told me this i would have never touched it =X
Wait. There's no PvP?

So what's the point; get the optimal gear so you can see how fast you can kill some monster? Zz.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
Wait. There's no PvP?

So what's the point; get the optimal gear so you can see how fast you can kill some monster? Zz.
no you left something out. get optimal gear and special abilities so you can see how fast you can kill some monster, then do it again and again and again until you decided you dont want to anymore.

its basically everquest except without the (comparably to other MMOs) mature community, or rediculously epic dungeon raids.

Top Bottom