• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
im trying to promise to be there at 10... doors open then and watnot.
I"ll be there to set up but i dont think imma enter any events.
Bring ur cubes/wiis
hope to cyall there
Whyyy Yen, not even Melee singles? I'll be recording stuff tomorrow, we need your peach on video!

Just making sure, but you mean Melee singles for Peach's Castle / Corneria right Sheridan?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Just making sure, but you mean Melee singles for Peach's Castle / Corneria right Sheridan?
That's correct.

Also, hey guys, if you have any cool custom stages that you think could be tourney worthy, show them to us, cause I think the custom stage thing could be really cool for tourneys.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
That's correct.

Also, hey guys, if you have any cool custom stages that you think could be tourney worthy, show them to us, cause I think the custom stage thing could be really cool for tourneys.
lmao just for kicks i made a stage a while back with only ladders...LOL and spawn paltforms way at the top that u cna fall thru...its hella gey. but so funny

---- ----- ---- ----------
|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||

Lmao it looked like that! LOL

Zhu im not gonna enter cause i love teams. I *** around way too much now. I play falcon, fox and jiggs. Lol i play peach if i wanna be a **** and win Lmao! :) friendlies everyone? FALCON DITTOS?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i would bring my cube but for some reason i dont have the AV cable.... i use an RF adapter.
anyone got a spare AV cable?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
that song is so annoying on my radio when I wake up in the morning.

I like the banner, it looks like one of those club promotion things.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
that was a freaking awesome biweekly. the next one is tentatively scheduled for the 24th, but this is massively subject to change. maybe nothing until june, we'll see.

but yeah i had a great time, definetly expect me to host more of these. and hopefully yen will help. and we played teams yen, so stay next time LOL

sidefx

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles
1. Zelgadis
2. Lucien
3. Germ
4. Sidefx
5. King
5. Hostility

Melee Singles
i forget.. something with zhu and lunin.. in finals

Melee teams
1. Sheridan and BTZO
2. Falcomist and zhu
3. i forget

Brawl teams
1. Trebor and lucien
2. Germ and nick
3. Sheridan and sidefx

i forget the rest.

MEATFEST 2008!!

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i got SS my first match of my first NCB...
HAHA
it was fun though...
i need to get better...
and this helps accomplish that...

p.s. i'm surprised you knew who the flobots were. weird...

edit: i lost a money match to an IC's player... I PLAY PEACH!!!! WTF?!?!?!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Boback you noob haha. Melee teams was me and LUNIN not BTZO. BTZO and Foxroar were 3rd.

Thanks Nick and Yen for setting up etc.
Thanks BTZO PK Zoap and whoever else helped run the **** thing.
Thanks Lunin and Boback for being good teams partners.
Thanks BTZO PK and Foxroar for being Deep Norcal, the best crew in the world
Thanks JR for the haircut.
Thanks everyone who came and made this thing fun. I think we have a good idea of what takes how long now.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Two shoutouts:

Yen + Nick for making this happen. It was great seeing everyone again. And seeing Boback trying to airdodge like Brawl in Melee =D.

Deep NorCal. Enough said.

After playing Melee today, I've realized one utmost important thing. I can't play IC anymore ^_^.

I still never got to meet HouseofGaara :|

One more thing. I think Melee + Brawl is great. We ended at a relatively good time. The only thing I'm concerned about is if one (or both) of the singles tournaments ends up have over 50 people. But I suppose we can drop teams in those times. But I'd like to keep both around.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Shout-outs. here they is:

Shout out to Falcomist and Pocky for taking me along, you guys are SUPER sick.
GG @ speed boback. I can't believe Vanessa beat me... seriously.
Thanks a lot for the baysian haircut JR. Looks ****ing awesome. Made me feel dumb for bringing my hat lol.
King, good set with that Marth vs Snake set we had. One of the most enjoyable ones I played.
Shout to EVERYONE who went to IHOP. That means, sup Falcomist, Zhu, Lunin, Pocky, Ian, VANS, Lunin, JR and the guy who gave me a ride there (sorry I can't remember your name xD)

Everyone... we gotta play some MS. Seriously, but the world transfer is freaking 25k nx. Really weak, I'll transfer my fighter later on when I get the NX (aka, get a real job).

Top Bottom