• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Is this the tournament I'm going to as well?
Is Mango going to be there?
I'm from Oregon, I'm confewzd :dizzy:

quak

Smash Champion
god ****, kizzo will post it when he knows, don't pressure him.

and to reiterate what he said earlier

he doesn't have to run these for us

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yayuhz........

just 2 let u guys no
im not going puff
just because dbr is gay
and they counter me
dam u dbr
hope u guys fall in a ditch <3

SO i will be going
dun dudn

FALCO

yayuhz

Zoap

Smash Master
hey I just had a thought so maybe we should get a vote on it. Perhaps on the 15th(the biweekly Socal is coming) we could make it $10 for singles(like an actual tournament). Now personally I think $10 is cool but I of course don't speak for everyone. Just a thought as well as I think we should do some pools. :)

Kizzos decision ultimately of course

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
are we going to have at least 1 biweekly before the one of the 15th?
god ****, kizzo will post it when he knows, don't pressure him.

and to reiterate what he said earlier

he doesn't have to run these for us
It's fine - I rarely get bothered by anyone : ). The next biweekly will be this Saturday, December 1, 2007, planet earth, United States, California, San Jose, San Jose State University, MacQuarrie Hall building, room 227, on the couch.

is the biweekly going to be held in the same room, or will there be more room for others?
It will be in the same room, although I'll move most everything out of the way to accommodate more TVs.

hey I just had a thought so maybe we should get a vote on it. Perhaps on the 15th(the biweekly Socal is coming) we could make it $10 for singles(like an actual tournament). Now personally I think $10 is cool but I of course don't speak for everyone. Just a thought as well as I think we should do some pools. :)
Yeah I don't really care about the cost of this particular biweekly.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Yayuhz........

just 2 let u guys no
im not going puff
just because dbr is gay
and they counter me
dam u dbr
hope u guys fall in a ditch <3

SO i will be going
dun dudn

FALCO

yayuhz
so, can i still play your puff, i wanna play a good puff, it'd be fun, although, i doubt i would do random float cancelled fair ftw like cort

It's fine - I rarely get bothered by anyone : ). The next biweekly will be this Saturday, December 1, 2007, planet earth, United States, California, San Jose, San Jose State University, MacQuarrie Hall building, room 227, on the couch.
well, that sucks, i am actually going to be on planet mars that day at a speech tourny in yoshi town, or maybe it was meep town, i don't remember

Top Bottom