• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I hate playing people that I know in tourney. It's stupid. But then again, you get to know everyone sooner or later >_>

Hmm, shoutouts. I'm feeling lazy lol, so...

MyKo - wtf nair XD Falco dittos are stupid

Everyone I played in tourney - Nice playing you guys

Dread - wtf close matches lol, way too close. Your Falco's getting way too **** good, I think I got a bit lucky there at the end.

Afro Justin - stop cheating and beating people w/ pikachu

Waffles - I didn't get to play your doc, but it looked **** good. next time...

Darkatma - maybe I should camp more like you lol

Bootle - Marth > Bowser, just a bit.

Julian - so Fox now, huh. Save Ganon tho, even though he sucks

BTZO squats 300, but won't squat Zoap. Hmm...

Kizzo - thanks for hosting these biweeklies all the time. Gives me something to do on Saturdays ^^

I still hate IC's. There's ****ing two of them lol Zhu's advice probably won't work for me cuz i suck

People need to stop playing Falco. There's way too many of them, everywhere I looked there was a Falco playing SOMEWHERE.

All in all, a fun biweekly.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
lol Yen, yeah..hard to joke about being sincere towards Kizzo.

He deserves best credit out of all of us for keeping the NCB's going and going and going.

lol HK @ my full hop NAIRS. think about it..or maybe don't, because that's my own strategy and it only works for me against Falcos..O.O

and/or

So far, a few out of the handful i played at the tourney, including Foxes.

hehe >:]

LOL @ MARI vs. DRYL!

MAUAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH!!!! ^_________^ V!!

Meso match ftw~!

SOMEBODY owes me 3.5M

HISS~!!!

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

David- Like....just thank you so much for always hostin these. U always do a great job. T_T................................................................im just speechless u know?

Waffles: ^_6 we got some nice matches in and teams friendlies was teh fun

Frotaz: LOL "dude wat are they doing wtf" How did we get fourth? i really dont know XDDD good sht in teams and u know it! ^_^ ur marth *****....DUDE our matches were hellaaa close.... til u SD and yeah... LOL ( i told u one day those random delayed useless walltechs would come in handy)

Choknater always has Hope: XD close matches! i seriously thought it was Ova wen i had to play u....:( scary.. XD more item matches please!

Phil: It was really nice seein u agen ^_^ we gotta play next time okay?

Scamp: hahaha ahem "david" :p ur so fun to play with in items! ^_^ lets play more next time

Mitchohh Tang: Dude wat are u so worried about LOL u ***** me

German: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SABENIAHHHHHHH" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur impersonations are like toptier....

Pr0digyKid: :p! i hate ur IC lol wtf "MArth YoshiStory Start button" best-combo-EVER...<.< meanie. i hate ur IC and did i mention .... AHHHHHH SABENIAHHHH.... o_O

Vans: it was cool seein u agen. we should play next time

Trebor: teach me how to get out of upthrow upair......................................T_T

Boback: standing by the window helped a bit ^_^ thanks

Captain Funch: like...duuuude... sorry i was gey. I just didnt wanna get hit ahahha

Nick: XD we gotta play more

BTZO: thanks for like keeping the tourney runnin smoothly alll the time. ^_^ ur always so busy we cant ever friendly.

Quak: ^_^ nice to have finally meet u XD we got to play with items as our first encounter dun dun dun >.> unless i remember wrong. which is pretty probably.. just correct me if im wrong ahahha

Zhu: teach me ur ways of the swift illusionist...too good....X_X

NintendoKing: Pfffffft!! ^^

Btw..... JAck in the Box totally owned several of us wtf.... @_@

Anyone i missed ... GG lets play agen soon

quak

Smash Champion
Quak: ^_^ nice to have finally meet u XD we got to play with items as our first encounter dun dun dun >.> unless i remember wrong. which is pretty probably.. just correct me if im wrong ahahha
items FFA :p

and tru dat, saturday was my last jack in the box burger

(*CONFETTI* I JUST HIT MY 100th LAST JACK IN THE BOX BURGER! WOO!)

HylianLord

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTTZZ

KIZZOOO: norcal would suck and be depressed on saturdays without you. didn't get to talk to you much and i didn't get to play you either but, <3. and thanks alot for those CDs. i'll make good use of em and start uploading those matches!

Ian: man i can't thank you enough for giving me the ride each time. we gotta smash sometime

chris: getting too good at falco dittos. i almost wanna stop playing just to make sure you don't beat me soon.

Kex: yes you can't do anything as ganon. live with it =)

andre: man andre, sorry for being teh gay in friendlies. i made it my goal to do well against you, especially since i don't have that "i never played against ICies" john anymore. sorry if i was frustrating to play x_x just trying my best to improve. lets talk smash on AIM sometime =)

Brandon: man i wish we lived closer. ionno its just fun being around you. great doc, keep improving. good matches, including tournament. you're hella cool man, keep up that doc. and no, not because you're black xDD

Julian: surprises man. great job vs choc. didn't expect that one coming. you should use fox more. screw ganon.

rey: ****, you gave me so much hope too. so uh, how do i beat you again xD?

Helllaa nick: yea i know, i'm gay / homosexual / it-which-must-not-be-named. but i can't handle using falco on FD against peach, it's too hard T_T. great matches, wish i got to play you more.

Yen is good peach: yea, you were... utterly destroying me in the first round. that was like... the scariest ****... ever T_T dsmash (takes 52 dmg). omg tech chase dsmash again and i get killed by usmash. god that was so painful. but yea, good matches! i'll attempt to play items with you sometime =)

jeff: i'm going to try one more time as falco against you. if i get 3 stocked again, **** that i'm just going sheik >_>. WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS LOSE AND KNOCK ME OUT OF LOSERS. stupid... i might've had a better chance against mitcho (assuming he doesn't 3 stock me >_>). stupid jeff. >_>

BTZO: stop stalking me. you know keep up with my falco and my music selection. i'm calling security.

NK: you're weird

Tyde: you owe me a money match sir :D

SRB: lol we still need to play. rofl that's usually how our conversations start.

Falcomist: you suck for looking at cosplaying girls. get the hell back here to norcal

afrojustin: pika pika!

Soda machine: **** you!

i was the guy jumping in place to see the TV because i'm so god **** short and too stupid to get a chair or go on BTZO's shoulders cause he can squat 300. yep.

i learned something new with falco today =)

Miharu

Smash Hero

SuperRad

Smash Master
id like to make a few statements:
1) the soda machine needs to get refilled. i got grape juice instead of a nice caffeinated beverage like i wanted.
2) i dont like space animals
3) kizzo is totally cool for hosting these things.
4) next time the 2d fighters player should bring their own tv and set it up in the hall somewhere so i can watch you guys more. i don't get those games, but they look crazy:psycho::lick:

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hmm really fun tourny, best one i've been to in a while ^_^. Ran pretty smoothly as well, was glad to see that. Anyway well i haven't done shoutouts lately so why not =D (probly gonna be long btw)

Darkatma: Hmm pretty impressive sheik, i'd suggest just working some more on tech skill/speed though otherwise looks good. gave me a pretty good match;)

ProdigyKid: Wow very nice improvement, u were actually able to keep up with all that DI hahaha. Nice job in the tournament though, no shame in losing to the ppl u lost to, so dont worry about it. Hopefully you'll enter more often, but yeah i liked the improvement though keep it up. Fun stuff at SVGL and in-n-out too good times =P, can't wait till sat ;D

Tang: OMG sht was hella funny on sat **** haha. But yeah i know i know, i did pretty bad in our match...just kinda intimidated by ur fox i guess x_X. Still gj in the tourny and with kicking my *** hahah.

Kizzo: First off im gonna have to agree with everyone else that has posted in reply to your post xP. Thanks a lot for hosting these, I'm glad you realized the relationships we have developed and how grateful we are for these. I mean, I highly doubt I would still be into the smash community were it not for all the ppl i've met, which is mostly because of the biweeklies, thanks a lot. Anyway hella crazy match, i barely pulled that off you were definitely playing at the top of ur game that day, nice job in the tourny.

Afro Justin: Wow u surprised me as well, you got some really good wins too, good sht. Didn't expect 3 different characters either lol, close last match too, at least u were able to match my sd XD.

Freedom: Yup I remember everyone @_@ haha but yeah u better remember me then XD

NK: I thoroughly enjoyed our goodbye lolol

HK: Bleh i used to be able to do that like a year ago >_< highly doubt i could now XD, but yeah i've been stalking you too...>_> haha knew u would do well ;D. BTW i still refuse to squat zoap:urg: lol

Zhu: **** nice match against ss, that's all i saw u play though sry ill stick to stalkin ya online <_< lolz. Fun arm wrestling match too, left hand ftw ;) (still not left handed XD)

Yen: Blargh didn't get Quickly this time T_T but yeah fun stuff still ^^. I'll try and free up some time for me to play friendlies i guess XD.

Frotaz: OMFG loved the matching lol that's all i have to say to you F3 lol

Lunin: Hella fun sht as usual, and good sht in tourny...as usual haha. Still never saw that algorithim u concocted in order to beat minesweeper though lolz.

Vans: Loved the hair btw ;D haha and omfg minesweeper:psycho: that was like...iono omg haha totally looked like just random clicks @_@ haha. Was glad you went though, hope u weren't too sick or anything, and hopefully ur feeling better now ^_^. We should probly stop having the same shoes >_> making me feel girly lolz. I know I was pretty quiet again...i guess its just difficult talking to someone who is more attractive than i am >_> heheh. But yeah hope to see you at Minh's tourny ^_~.

MC Mike: Ehh decent job in the tourny, dont crack under pressure. Still though step it up, the fact that u lost to characters that I dont play proves that u dont get out enough, so well...do it haha. I am noticing improvement little by little though keep it up.

Captain Funch: Man i almost forgot about you =X you gotta start showing up more, shts way more fun hahah. Oh yeah my bad i forgot ur URL for myspace, i dont even think u check swf though >_> ehh *** it ill get it next time haha

BlueImpulse

Smash Cadet
So uh, who wants to ghost ride the whip witcha stunna shades on? :D

Pink: Ya, I rarely get to go cause I live like 2 hours away :p

Bitzo: Well thanks, I try really hard to keep it hyphy :D Good seeing you again too man.

edit: www.myspace.com/witznucka
add me if you want :p

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Jmic-THANKS FOR THE RIDE i wasn't gonna go but u saved me that day

Andre-we did good in teams so im happy

Zhu-TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good ur falco is crazy there is no way in hell i can beat it i have to like super think and that doesn't work ur a cool dude

yen and kizzo-those team games were u guys are hella good

Zoap-ur peach i cant handle ur a great player keep it up

B00tle-Ur marth is simple and hard good $hit

Phil-ur a real cool guy with crazy a$$ combos

tomi-x-ur better than me period(.)ur fox is dope i like watching it playing is................difficult

GERM-Playing u was a hell of an experience thanks for ****** my fox

Lunin-ur good with everybody thanks for ****** fox

Frotaz-Thanks for ****** my fox

as u guys see i suck with fox

SILENTSPECTRE-u are CRAZY with falcon

VANS

Smash Ace
hmm shoutouts..ahhhh im lazy..ill just say that it was fun and loved seeing everyone again ^_^ hope too see u again at prodigykids tournament

wow at btzo's comment hahahha =P

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
BTZO squats 300, but won't squat Zoap. Hmm...
Mmmhmmm? Well I lift weights too, and if he was proud then he should have lifted Zoap. And remember your legs must be parallel to the ground, NOT at the n00b *** 45 degree angle. And you guys should go BELOW the parallel line if you wanna walk around saying you can squat over 200.

I have a friend's dad who, being the world champion he is, squats 900. And HIS friend can do 1010, holy ****.

Btw..... JAck in the Box totally owned several of us wtf.... @_@
Lol so many victims of the corporate giant. I am glad that I am not easily owned by food. :)

Soda machine: **** you!
Lol so you mean to tell me that we can shout out to inatimate objects? XD

You should see one the machines at my school. It sucks.

But here is a cool one at the High School I graduated in: It would give you a random amount of bottles ranging from 3-7. And If your REALLY lucky, you might get half the machine. XD God bless that soda machine.

Miharu

Smash Hero
my school's soda machines have to be caged in metal so they aren't destroyed
That doesn't work. At our school, somebody took an electric drill, broke through the cage (somehow), and stole the money from the vending machines anyways. We didn't have vending machines at our school for 2 years...

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
[00:55:57:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: dude
[00:55:59:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: how come the
[00:56:02:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: results
[00:56:04:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: arent posted
[00:56:08:AM] frotaz37: I don't know.
[00:56:26:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: lets bust a cap on sumone
[00:56:29:AM] frotaz37: lOL
[00:56:42:AM] frotaz37: aight dawg

[00:57:58:AM] frotaz37: you should add
[00:57:59:AM] frotaz37: like
[00:58:01:AM] frotaz37: me saying
[00:58:13:AM] frotaz37: "let these nukkus know we aint playin"
[00:58:18:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: oKay

[00:58:23:AM] frotaz37: laff
[00:58:24:AM] frotaz37: hang on
[00:58:50:AM] frotaz37: It's
[00:58:51:AM] frotaz37: Nukkas
[00:58:52:AM] frotaz37: :p
[00:58:54:AM] frotaz37: I don't know
[00:58:57:AM] frotaz37: Don't even add it
[00:59:01:AM] frotaz37: it sounds dumb
[00:59:02:AM] frotaz37: LOL

frotaz37

Smash Lord
[00:55:57:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: dude
[00:55:59:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: how come the
[00:56:02:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: results
[00:56:04:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: arent posted
[00:56:08:AM] frotaz37: I don't know.
[00:56:26:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: lets bust a cap on sumone
[00:56:29:AM] frotaz37: lOL
[00:56:42:AM] frotaz37: aight dawg

[00:57:58:AM] frotaz37: you should add
[00:57:59:AM] frotaz37: like
[00:58:01:AM] frotaz37: me saying
[00:58:13:AM] frotaz37: "let these nukkus know we aint playin"
[00:58:18:AM] xMidnyteShadowx: oKay

[00:58:23:AM] frotaz37: laff
[00:58:24:AM] frotaz37: hang on
[00:58:50:AM] frotaz37: It's
[00:58:51:AM] frotaz37: Nukkas
[00:58:52:AM] frotaz37: :p
[00:58:54:AM] frotaz37: I don't know
[00:58:57:AM] frotaz37: Don't even add it
[00:59:01:AM] frotaz37: it sounds dumb
[00:59:02:AM] frotaz37: LOL
It was a dream, but it wasn't, or was it?

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey guys Mike666 helps and host many of the NCB's

ppl still dont even know his name thats ****ing sad but while giving props too kiz we need to thanks Mike aswell so lets see some fkn props for him

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Yes thank kizzo for hosting!
Hydro kirby: ya those matches were to close! id had a lot of fun playing them! u just keeping getting better =)
vans- we did teams ya!
germ! lots of fun playing friendlies! that link is crazy i didnt know wat to do with it hopefully we can all go to red ribbons again soon!haha
art-start entering singles! ur way to good to be sitting on the side! lol all try to gety my falcon on ur level for next time lol
waffles! ya ur awesome to! hopefully i see u more often!
superrad! uve come so far! i like the shiek keep working at it!
zel! my best friend! we gotta hang more! were both to good!haha
frotaz! **** switch to ganon! u cant even beat the best jiggs in haywad on big blue with ur marth!lol
YEN! GOT HELLA GOOD! KEEP IT UP!
lunin god u were handling business! i think ur ready for oc3!
jeff good to see u playing at the top of ur game! always fun to watch! like the hair!haha
drryl&fire! SUP!
Darkatma ur not to far away from me! we gotta hang sometime! would love the shiek pratice!lol
MC mike! LOVE the shirt!haha
tang i am touched to be the nicest black guy u know really haha
scamp! i wanna learn gulity gear to!
tyler dont get down on urself! ur ganon will get there one day!
boback! watup! cant think of anything else to say! we didnt play each other! for the first time!
btzo. next time ill make sure to cheer u on in all ur matches!lol
well i think im done! fun times guys! always a pleassure seeing everyone! srry if i missed u!
ggs!lol

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
HydroKirby! I need a rematch. Quick! I remember your name now. Not Kurtis but CHRIS! I don't mind losing again but I'd like to play again. I usually play falcos with less lasers annoying me so I need to practice!

Does anyone know how to get to SJ State with public transportation from the peninsula? I'm guessing SamTrans until Palo Alto then I'm not sure. OR if anyone can give me a ride next time I'll give them some gas money!

Thanks.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
If you live in San Bruno then ride Caltrain to "San Jose Diridon" statoin. One of the VTA buses should take you to SJSU, or at least go somewhere near it.

D-d-d-d-daaaammmmnnnn. Germ plays mind games like a crazy b****!

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Next one's on the 14th right?

I'm gonna have to leave soo early. Oh well.

Germ is pretty crazy in a good way. I didn't know he played falcon at all!

Top Bottom