• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

romeo619

Smash Ace
come on guys. did anyone realize that i didnt even respond to nintendoqueen?

the way to deal with him is to pretend he doesnt exist. when he posts i dont even read it. i didnt even know he was referring to me until i went back and look at everything a secodn time.

thanks for sticking up for me yen, but i dont need anyone to help me. i can ignore him just fine on my own.

the best ice cream ever is ben and jerry's phish food. there really just isnt any competition.
its RICH cocolate ice cream with marshmellow, caramel, and chunks of fish shaped fudge. that stuff is orgasmically good
if u really want to ignore him, put him on ur ignore list

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Ice cream is pretty good.

But I like to have my ice cream all one texture. I don't want chunks of stuff in it usually. The chips in ice cream are usually too hard and brittle and lacking in flavor at such a temperature. I shun mint chip for this reason.

Godiva used to make this White Chocolate raspberry ice cream that was amazing. They also had this cappuccino one with chocolate hearts in it that somehow they got the texture exactly right so they really melted as soon as you ate them. I can't find Godiva ice cream anymore though v_v

Now I like to go to Cold Stone and get coffee or strawberry with whipped cream as a mix in. Also Double Rainbow Coffee blast is good.

I hate Cold Stone's whatnot though. I refuse to call the sizes by their names instead of a 'large.' F that.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
cookies and cream is some very very good ****. honestly how can anyone resist that ? i mean... smash or NK doesn't even compare... (no offense smash, don' -- i mean NK). mmm... ice cream is good... but i usually try to have a little at a time so i can pace myself... except my sister usually finishes the whole thing faster than you can say wtf. so yea... my point is

dolphins.

quak

Smash Champion
cold stone is ****in delicious, but it is REALLY expensive, i reserve it only for theatre nights.

Recently im getting really into mocha almond fudge, that **** is really good, still, americone dream trumps it

I got diamond today! :p

HylianLord

Smash Ace
mmm that quickly's like milk tea stuff is good. i can't get enough of those pearls. OMG PEARL1!!/1/!?/1/1?!?! MORE POKEMON REFERENCES!??!!? let's redirect the conversation again!

so who would like a pikachu for a real pet?

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hey mike666 i went to the CS room and smashed everyone up.

you better put me on your CS room power rankings now, ****it! i beat glen's fox several times, including more than one 3 stock. sure he beat me i think 2 games, but i was stupid >_>

i'll tell you to move me up once i start beating yen and kizzo.
does bernard even smash at sjsu anymore? didnt he graduate?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Why do people think I just don't play smash anymore? I've had, like, 5 people ask me if I still play smash. I play, like, every day. I'm actually trying to pick up Samus. The next tournament will be next week. Have a nice day.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
This is during Fanime, so I'll probably pop over since it's hella close. Probably won't stay for super long though.

Deep Norcalians: I may already be in SJ Friday night so...yeah.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
I dont mean to sound like a d!ck but unless theres somethin not goin on saturday night(which i highly doubt) i aint gonna host NCBs during the summer - so plz DONT ask. hella ppl keep askin me n it gets annoying so dont ask anymore - go bother David - he's hella good at everything so he won't mind if you bug him =)

btw i colored it in yellow to help emphasize just how good he is

hey mike666 i went to the CS room and smashed everyone up.

you better put me on your CS room power rankings now, ****it! i beat glen's fox several times, including more than one 3 stock. sure he beat me i think 2 games, but i was stupid >_>

i'll tell you to move me up once i start beating yen and kizzo.
does bernard even smash at sjsu anymore? didnt he graduate?
actually, this upcoming fall semester ima try and set up a cs club smash tourny just like back in the day, and basically the top 10 of that are gonna be the top 10 on the power rankings. only reason i added bernard is cuz he would come in and play - just not at the times you were there i gues.

oh yeah and 1 more thing.........

<3 Art

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
Boo!
............./´¯/)
............/....// .......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
.........../....// ....../......__...........__......\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.....(-....(.0.).......(.0.).....-)
.././.../..../..../.|_...¡.........../_................
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..\..........____........../
.\................\/../ ....\......................../
..\................./........\__________/
....\..............( ...............\..........\.
......\.............\ ................\..........\

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
mmm that quickly's like milk tea stuff is good. i can't get enough of those pearls. OMG PEARL1!!/1/!?/1/1?!?! MORE POKEMON REFERENCES!??!!? let's redirect the conversation again!

so who would like a pikachu for a real pet?

yeaaa pokemon! *kick zhu in the balls steal his pikachu and runs away*

Top Bottom