• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

quak

Smash Champion
dude, forward

let's get some mewtwo dittos in, no MM though, as im sure you play taj's mewtwo with urz all the time and i've never played a decent mewtwo yet, so naturally you'd whoop me.

But i'd really like to play another mewtwo out there. Especially one that uses 'unconventional mewtwo tactics' like confusion.

quak

Smash Champion
i just beat metroid zero mission! IN YER FACE!

Sure thing simna, seek me out, MEWTWO DITTO'S ALL AROUND!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
usually around 1 ish. hopefully a bit tiny bit earlier this time xD
Teams signups will end at 12 as usual. Hmm I guess how strict the time schedule is depends on how big the turnout is. I'm willing to be lenient with the time schedule, but I doubt people want to be doing singles till like 11pm or w/e. We can work this out now or at the tournament...but personally I'd prefer to do it at the tournament so I can see the turnout and know whether or not things should be rushed.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Funny, i can post so much in these forums.

But on MapleStory forums..dam i get banned a lot for dumb reasons.

Like, if NK was being NK on MapleForums..there'd be constant ban.

Like..WTF seriously.

And they also censor "WTF" to "What"

WTF is that shiz.

anyway. i forgot what i was going to say..

oh, how about..watch this. it's something non-smash related/maple related, but instead interests those that like action canceling and MVC2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opv61OexHTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGOEUCGW1d4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClNwTK_ot3o

have fun.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
in MS you cant type ****ing *** **** mother ****ers in the main chat

king go to the "biweekly" and give simna my book

SuperRad

Smash Master
Teams signups will end at 12 as usual. Hmm I guess how strict the time schedule is depends on how big the turnout is. I'm willing to be lenient with the time schedule, but I doubt people want to be doing singles till like 11pm or w/e. We can work this out now or at the tournament...but personally I'd prefer to do it at the tournament so I can see the turnout and know whether or not things should be rushed.
well i probably wont make it by 12 v_v
and i dont have a partner anyways

whatevz, all good in the neighborhood :cool:

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Just wanna let yall kno that doors will be opening at 10:30 - so plz do NOT come before then cuz the doors wont be opened.

Also, let me remind you that this is MY tournament - not David's which means you have to follow my rules....and by rules I mean only 2, I am not afraid to kick anyone out if they don't follow them:

1. Smell good(aka wear deodorant/cologne/perfume)
2. DO NOT TURN OFF 94.9 MUSIC

seriously guys you better follow the rules or else.....

also, plz bring cubes and or vcrs. the club has a capture card so u can just tape it on tapes and me or david can transfer them OR if you wanna be real hardcore you can bring your laptop and just do it directly.

this is prolly my last post b4 saturday - so just wanna say hope to see all of norcal there and good luck to everyone :)

<3 Art

Bob Money

Smash Ace
hey seanif u do get money this tournament itll be alot harder than those other EC tournies in norcal we dont let Out of region players take our money BTW we gots mango and DSf comin
NORCAL has the Puff link falcon prob doc so mr.best falco in US u got your hands full :)

quak

Smash Champion
cheese, if you had a way to get down to the alameda/oakland area, i could possibly give you a ride, you know, if you give me some cash and free food and etc :p

Top Bottom