• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
but you do realize that he told you to stop listening to him, and by not listening to him you are paradoxically still listening to him.
yes

but i chose the path of not listening to him that involved me not [immediately] dying.

oh and DC did really well, but I think those that saw the results that he got in socal shouldn't be too surprised.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Scamp left his sunglasses at the bi weekly. He said they were by the computer. Can someone, mainly kizzo, I guess, check and see if they can find them? thanks.

Zoap

Smash Master
DC did well but it is just one tournament. Lets look at who he beat/lost too.

Wins: Hyuga(13), Nemesis(24), Azn Danny(UR)
Loses: Tang(10), Hella(12)

The reason I include Azn Danny as he has many notable wins and is close to being ranked(My Opinion)

Now he beat 13 and 24 lost to 10 and 12. While good, its not exactly Extrordinary. If DC continues to play like this CONSISTENTLY without a period of absence, then yes he will most indefinitely move up the PR. But as of right now he has one tournament with decent results and some socal history to back him up. Not much people.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Well I wouldn't exactly call his so cal history "not much." His results show he has been in the top 10 at most the tourneys he has gone too. There is even a tourney were he went through DSF to get first. Now if you mean not if Nor Cal then yea I agree.

araknophobik

Smash Master
I love how petoo0 always starts crap with me on youtube and the boards
i was just congradulating DC for a good performance
and saying to just forget about oc3 and there will be no drama
if anything im stopping the drama from happening
the only people who would get upset from my post is ken/mana
and apparently you
****, you mustve been the only palmdalian who wanted to cry when rofl got banned lol

PolyCabeza

Smash Apprentice
*checks getyourtournament.com videos of April 7 DC & Petoo0 vs Mike666 & Bernard*

****... that bernard dude is craaazy :laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, if his name is The Game II, what's the C in GCII??!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

it's like a mystery of the Holy Rosary.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
I got a few matches of yours from last year that I'm going to put up on the youtube feed later this week.

--GCII
Do you by any chance have me and bernard vs hella and scamp? I remember you said it was recording before we started the set...if you do have it but dont wana post it can you send it to me and then i put it on youtube, i like watching myself play :cool:

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I love it how I make one statement in jest and several people attack me for it, then criticize me for attempting to contribute to the community. If you disagree with what I say it's not hard to tell me about it in a civilized manner - like what BTZO, Kizzo, and Glenn did. My respect goes out to people like them.

Then along come the others and flame and spout every kind of filth they can think of against me for anything they can think up - still others decide to leave statements attacking my skill as a player for what I've said and done. I admit that what I said came off really bad in retrospect, and here it is - I shouldn't have said what I did. I wouldn't have done so if I knew I was going to be taken so seriously.

It's good to know that this community that I try to aid, expand, and improve will turn around and attack me as soon as I make one little comment they dislike.

I'd just like to thank everyone who showed their true colors in this situation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
You made a "statement in jest"? Ha. Ha. Ha.
1) This is the mother****ing internet, so assume that people will take you serious. Your statement in jest is worse then anything I saw returned to you.
2) I don't know of anyone that saw your statement as a joke. Everyone knows that you run around trying to tag-a-long and be a part of everything. Tio, NCPR, now 0C3. People generally like to help, but you just generally force yourself in.
3) Maybe 0C3 will be great, but right now there is no venue and no date confirmed. Bananacloud wants money to bring over Japanese players (which, in my opinion should be lowest priority.) Not to mention that mana has burned many bridges within the smash community, and people would rather donate to another socal tournament that is in the planning stages (*cough*super champ combo*cough*).

Oh, and I hope you didn't get too huffy over the smashwiki page. smashwiki is a joke, as proved by some of the things written there, including your page.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I could tell that delphiki was joking because ive been around him and he usually is joking when he uses swears,so its perfectly understandishable to see how people who have never met delphiki before would think he is being critical when he says people are acting like cheap *****. Both sides have points, but delphiki is the only person on his side, so he should give up or something.

Snap

Smash Ace
I love it how I make one statement in jest and several people attack me for it, then criticize me for attempting to contribute to the community.
I'm going to assume this post included my post about you. I'm not criticizing you for attempting to contribute to the community. I'm criticizing you for the annoyance you contribute to the community. I thought I made that clear. For example, azndanny is hella cool and I love him and I appreciate the coolness he contributes to the community. He's quiet and modest and he's great at smash. The difference is you and azndanny contribute to the community differently. This is a very elementary idea that I will assume you can understand if you try.

If you disagree with what I say it's not hard to tell me about it in a civilized manner - like what BTZO, Kizzo, and Glenn did. My respect goes out to people like them.
It's not civilized to call people cheap *******s for not donating to 0c3. I don't give a sht if you say it's in jest--it's not civilized.

Then along come the others and flame and spout every kind of filth they can think of against me for anything they can think up - still others decide to leave statements attacking my skill as a player for what I've said and done. I admit that what I said came off really bad in retrospect, and here it is - I shouldn't have said what I did. I wouldn't have done so if I knew I was going to be taken so seriously.
shut up

It's good to know that this community that I try to aid, expand, and improve will turn around and attack me as soon as I make one little comment they dislike.
Perhaps this is reason enough for you to leave the smash community, since it treats you so poorly?

That "one little comment" was just the icing of the cake. Everything you do annoys the *** out of a lot of people, but this just stimulated me to say something because it is usually not so explicitly unacceptable.

I hope you realize how many people complimented me for my post about you and how many people agree. Tons. Pay attention to the posts following mine. I thought that was kind of embarrassing for you. This is not a personal matter. Everyone feels this way, except perhaps NK and your awesome crew Nova Complex.

I'm surprised I even put this much effort into responding to you. I shouldn't do this again.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Delphiki, honestly, everything Snap is saying is true. You just have this annoying demand for respect and you express yourself in such an egotistical way it just pisses everybody off. I constantly ask people "What the **** is wrong with Delphiki?" after reading some of your posts, cause they are just stupid as hell.

I really don't get why you're so desperate to be such a huge part of the community, especially when the community doesn't want you to be such a huge part of it.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Sorry delph, you seem like a very nice guy and all but I 100% agree with snap on this one. :urg:

If you want to help smash players, do so...but don't do it expecting something in return (WE'RE ALL CHEAP BAST***S anyways :)) or automatic fame. All those times I saw you being annoying: correct other ppl's posts, wanting to be part of EVERYTHING and responding to EVERYTHING, and how you couldn't even wait 24 hrs for some *dang* results!?

I hope ppl will get over this, but serious Ricky...chill. It's just a game and we're all here to have fun, improve, and perhaps make some $$$. If we don't see the results of a tournament within a day we aren't going to shank ourselves ;)

Why did you even wait this long to respond? Is it b/c snap posted that he was expecting you to post a reply within 30 mins? Next time your going make a post like that just think if the ppl who are reading it know you well enough. This is the internet, there is no such thing as sarcasm...this is why I use emoticons so much...to let ppl know that I'm joking. Picture this post w/o any emoticon...it would seem like a much more angry person :psycho:

ON A SIDE NOTE: Thanks snap for well snapping and...God...who the hell has a post rate of 4.5/day anyways? I'm shocked if I see anything over one o_o;

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Ricky. Why the hell would you bring up a dead issue? You said something stupid and the community punched you in the mouth for it. Done deal.

And you can't just stick an apology in the middle of flaming people.

Look, I know you're trying to help and I still think you're a great smasher but you DO frequently act egotistically. And if you don't like me for speaking my mind then clearly you haven't known me long enough.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
silentspectre on BTZO's bday:
"BTZO has entered the room."
~Happy bday wishes from everyone except for SS~
*2 minutes later*
silentspectre62: yayyyyyy its tuesday!!!!
*15 minutes later*
silentspectre62: Oh wait. Today is BTZO's bday?

LunInSpectra on BTZO' bday:
"LunInSpectra has entered the room"
LunInSpectra: I'm quitting Smash. Forever.
LunInSpectra: Goodbye.
"LunInSpectra has left the room"

We <3 BTZO

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
God...who the hell has a post rate of 4.5/day anyways? I'm shocked if I see anything over one o_o;
Worrrrrd. I was gonna post about how sometimes I compare people's posts and join date to mine and then wonder what the heck some people are blathering about that they have a post count that high. For NK we sort of already know the answer.

Happy Birfday BTZO, I think.

Top Bottom