• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
LOL i hate u Minh! u 0-death me like wat 7 times? AGGGHHHH i still won tho! MUHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHWWW:mad: IN UR FACE----for now.....*scared look* crap i gotta think of a new plan.......new plan new plan...thats wat we'll dream of tonight....:urg: New plans.....:dizzy:
Since I like to see people improve, heres some pointers. Mix up your DI to throw me off. Go up, down, left, right, no distinct pattern. BTZO did that to me, and I could get more than 1 Dair on him.

And yeah I hate Peach. Dsmash is broken.

I'm sitll pretty noob at this game. Oh well being a good TO ftw!

And Hydro Kirby will second Ganon so he wont die at 60% from a Dsmash from me.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Since I like to see people improve, heres some pointers. Mix up your DI to throw me off. Go up, down, left, right, no distinct pattern. BTZO did that to me, and I could get more than 1 Dair on him.

And yeah I hate Peach. Dsmash is broken.

I'm sitll pretty noob at this game. Oh well being a good TO ftw!

And Hydro Kirby will second Ganon so he wont die at 60% from a Dsmash from me.

-_- i tried fool! i dont think it makes much of a difference, i mean its called chainthrow for a reason..:p

LOOK ITS JEFF!!! LOL!!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51198200/

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Yeah it's like most of the time I don't even know where I'm gonna DI next, and if I don't then my opponent doesn't either XD. I always try to mix up DI and it helps out alot, that's pretty much one of the main concepts of the game though is to mix it up, because if you just keep doing the same things you are gonna get read and eventually you're gonna lose:lick:

BTW Notice how Frotaz used to do really well in tournaments when he mained Ganon...like OC2 he beat Isai XD. Seriously though Frotaz is like good with Ganon he just like hates everything about him:psycho: =P

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
I was there! I was the guy with the afro. I think I may have fourstocked you, with 198%. I did that to someone. Was it you? With my marth against your falco, I think? Or my falco against your marth, or something? I think it was falco and marth . . . I'm a pika player. Yay pika.

no justin =/ i wish you could've 4 stocked me but i never got a chance to play you. you looked to intimidating O.O yah noe..wit your afro and what not.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
just wanna say good luck to the baysians and dbr at ucla - i hope yall destroy them :)

btw lunin after 2day i have reached the conclusion that you should main Link, spam dairs and keep yelling out wutever it was you were yelling(I forgot what you kept saying) - like seriously that would be as genius as the concept of recursion(i think lunin is the only one that knows wut i mean by that)

666666666666666666666666666666666666666666667?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hay pplz im going to play maplestory more lol. i have a lvl 12 archer that i haven't played in a year on scania... i'd be happy to see some smashers sooner or later ^_^

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
just wanna say good luck to the baysians and dbr at ucla - i hope yall destroy them :)

btw lunin after 2day i have reached the conclusion that you should main Link, spam dairs and keep yelling out wutever it was you were yelling(I forgot what you kept saying) - like seriously that would be as genius as the concept of recursion(i think lunin is the only one that knows wut i mean by that)

666666666666666666666666666666666666666666667?

SHISHKABOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *down airs*

hahahha i got like...dwnaired 7 times or so today..LOL:ohwell:

hay pplz im going to play maplestory more lol. i have a lvl 12 archer that i haven't played in a year on scania... i'd be happy to see some smashers sooner or later ^_^
You know we have a guild in maplestory.... NorcalSSBM

who's in it... lesse

Spectre
Btzo
Prodigykid
M C mike
Me
Lunin
Rage
Vega
Tang
DAnny?

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Hey! I know what recursion is.....

And yeah choknater, add me to MS. Pr0digykid.

BTZO, AznDanny, and MC Mike are no longer in the guild. Nor is my main char. Jsut too inactive for us addicts. Sorry!

BTZO and I are in the same guild, and Myko, MC Mike, and Vans are in their own guild.

Hydro Kirby doesnt Maple. He will never harness the power that is Azen Zagenite.

Top Bottom