• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I don't mean to pick on Nope, it's just that I really wanna make the Poke'Power Rankings image. :X
(may just make one for the current list? fffffffuuuuu)
Pokemon is where it's at.

What an almost awkward thing to say, Y.b.m.
It's almost as bad when you speak of the busting of a thousand *****. lolz.
(I still don't understand why you started saying that...)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Shark attack! Shark attack! Street Sharks... JAWSOME!

sharpedo line garchomp line end list

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think I may actually be making my own power rankings soon that is separate from this....... well, not really a power ranknig. More like an anoku chart for MW players.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Well this message is for those who care about and/or appreciate the tournaments that I T.O. for.

Due to the recent events that have been happening, putting a lot of effort into the national and our house tournaments. I have decided that Saturday is going to be the last tournament that I T.O. for. I'm happy that MLG has picked up Smash, it means that the game is finally getting the recognition that it deserves and puts it into the national spotlight. Hopefully this increases the people who play and increases the talent atmosphere. But it took our national away from us and it just took everything out of me for the game. The hype was there, the community was there, and the support was there. I believed that it was going to be in the record books and be known as one of the best nationals ever ran. We weren't looking to get any personal gain out of the tournament, but we wanted the recognition that the Midwest was something to take into consideration and not to be put down as if we were some trash kids that didn't deserve a second look.

I appreciate the community being there by helping us out with anything and everything we needed and to show their support even just by showing up to our local tournaments. I wish you all good luck for this weekend at our tournament.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
D'aw, RipN! ):! Showdown is still going to happen, right? Because I was still going to go no matter what and I know some people who are going to do the same. Showdown will still be awesome! Good luck and I hope to see you at tons more tournaments! Springfield~! <3

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll be there on Saturday with Clowsui and Today. Keist, let's rock some doubles!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Parents won't let me -__-;

S'okay though, my parents are willing to give me a ride back, I'd just have to leave at 7.

I can probably argue for later and stuff so it's not that big of a deal. At least I get to play! Haha

Kel

Smash Master
You guys should still hold the showdown. I mean, Evo was a week apart from Genesis last year and most people just stayed in the area for a week and went to both.

King~

Smash Champion
You guys should still hold the showdown. I mean, Evo was a week apart from Genesis last year and most people just stayed in the area for a week and went to both.
this is......this is incorrect

other than MW group+ally everyone left and the people who went where in the area or not far(IE: socal and vegas)

soeakin of ally is he still coming to this, along with the MI peeps?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So what? Springfield's venue in the summer is still going to kick the **** out of MLG's venue. People will come. I know I will.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
I just want to add that the showdown is still under debate between nope, Lou, and I. We will update everybody as soon as we've reached a final decision. If We determine that the showdown is still possible, then I will t.o. The showdown but as of right now, that is undetermined.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I sure hope you guys are still doing it. :( I mean, a tournament's a tournament to me but you guys run a tight ship and it'll probably cost me a lot less to attend.

Nobody cared about EVO, its joke-*** ruleset and its contempt for the Smash community at large anyway. MLG, however...

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I won't be entering singles because of work johns, but I will be home by about 9pm and I am accepting any and all MM's vs. my Lucario

Top Bottom