• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(None)

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
So now I'm Making my own Project M build and I need People from the community to help me. Right now I need people to help with CSS Icons, BP Icons, and Modelers

All Project M Codes Have Been Tested, Made compatible with Brawl Ex, and Decrypted

This is Project Smash ALLSTARS!!!!!
Message Me If You Would Like To Join

ALL BACKROOMERS MUST TAKE A SOLEM OATH TO NEVER REVEAL ANY CODES TO THE PUBLIC.

So now I'm Making my own Project M build and I people to help me with CSS Icons , BP Icons, All other Icons, and modeling
All codes are tested and done but never to be released

This is Project Smash ALLSTARS!!!!!
Message Me to Join

ALL BACKROOMERS MUST TAKE A SOLEM OATH TO NEVER REVEAL ANY CODES TO THE PUBLIC.

The Team
MachWindEX (Me) - Developer, Coder, Project Leader, Playtester

Joining the Project Smash AllStars Backroom
General Requirements for Coders & Animators: Have the ability to use any or all of the following: PSA, BrawlBox, and Tabuu, 3DS Max is optional.

General Requirements for Playtesters: Able to record and stream matches, Able to Contribute, Report Bugs, Freezing, Glitches, and “Flaws”

General Questions for all Positions:How much free time can you devote to Project Smash AllStars? How long have you been playing Super Smash Bros.?

Positions:

Play Tester
What region do you live in?
Do you play Smash with others or mostly with CPU’s?
What are you running on? Nintendo Wii? Nintendo Wii U? Dolphin? (Dolphin is not acceptable you must run on actual hardware)
How much time do you have available?
Can you share videos, such as streaming and/or upload youtube videos? We Want To Spread The Word!
Have you played hacks before? Whats your method of loading(Hacked/Hackless)?

Animator
Tell us about yourselves. Are you in school? Do you work?
Is there projects that you have done previously that you could show us? (Helps a lot)
Whats your history in animating? How long have you been animating? What program do you use?
Have you played Smash Bros. before?
Have you contributed your work to other projects?

Character/Stage Model
Tell us about yourselves. Are you in school? Do you work?
Do you have examples of your work that you can show us? (Helps A Lot)
What is you history of modeling? How long have you been modeling? What program do you use?
Have you played Smash Bros. before?
Have you contributed your work to other projects?

Progress
Update : Turbo
Update : All Project M Movesets Working
Update : Project M Gameplay Working
Update : Project M Visuals Working
Update : Project M Rel Compatability Now Working
Update : Project M Stages All Working
Update : Independent Pokemons Added
Update : Zelda/Shiek Seperate Icons
Update : ZSS/Samus Seperate Icons And No ZSS Armor Pieces
Update : Roy added With His Project M Glory
Update : Mewtwo added Moveset Modified Slightly to fix T-Stance Glitch
Update : Pichu added with all his Melee Glory
Update : Super Smash 4 Character Megaman has been added

The Team
Jasgx (Me) - Developer, Coder, Project Leader, Playtester

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Message Me If You Wanna Join

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does your ability to decrypt entail you're knowledgeable with coding in ASM? What is the decrypting process like?

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
46 codes done also got melee air dodge working and faster laced game now

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
47 done now
Tech window and new SSBM air dodge found

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
What do u mean how can this be it may be hard but the codes are working ill post a video of my progress sooner or later

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Oh I'm pretty close to finding turbo so I'll keep updating

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
all codes have been decrypted but im not gunna give them anymore
instead im gunna create my own hack

SpiderMad

Smash Master
hmm i guess not bad
How plausible is adding an extra option setting to the TAG Control Customization Screen for L and R: where you would say change L that is normally "Shield" to "Shield Mod"? "Shield Mod" being it would make the trigger's analog press trigger a digital press: enabling your L to air dodge from a light press (analog/spring sensing).

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I was comparing speed for u guys I'm gunna start extensively testing all codes today

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Those aren't all the codes I still have melee physics turbo and many others I didn't release

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I don't want to be the guy targeted by project m so I'm not releasing codes so I'm making a generic build where the codes are unknown but working with brawl ex so yeah u guys won't no the codes but can use them

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
i have all project m movesets working fine also
ill upload a video sooner or later

Also I am trying to prove something
Many ppl in the kc-mm forums doubted me and called me a dumbazz for doing this so yeah

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
So this thread is being changed to make my Project M Brawl Ex Mod
Project Smash Allstars
I need play testers

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Remember project m codes will only be given to backroomers

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Oh that's an old video I'll add a new one by the end of today and yeah I do know

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I've seen many projects at my times hacking brawl, some are good and some are bad... but you just made the worst organized... brain (censored) project I've ever seen. We, modders, would like to work with someone who have their goals settled and we follow to complete it. You however, make a clearly disorganized OP with many errors and nonsensical restrictions and questions, repeated paragraphs and double posts containing repeated information. You clearly do not now the "slang" in smashers dialect... which by the way its not necessary to use all the time. You are being selfish with feedback and downright ignoring some. Your way to communicate yourself to the people, its downright wrong, you don't read or analyze what they say, you only focus in saying what you want to say... and that is not how you answer to feedback. And you communicate in some sort of "street gibberish" that no one understands. Especially people like me, who's first language is not English.

Now look, and read the following carefully.
You are behaving like a troll, therefore, people will label you like a troll. If you really would like to people get interested in your project and help you, you better show of you are worth to work with. I hope I'm not wasting my time telling you this if you took this the wrong way, I want to see this project happen, therefore, instead of improving only what you are working on...

... you should also improve yourself.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Edel i get what u mean ur right and I'm sorry

blerb

Smash Journeyman
You know, you should really build up a backlog of completed... whatever it is you make before you start trying to recruit people for a mod. Answering interview questions to join a mod that has no visible progress is absurd.

If I were you, I'd compile a clean, concise list of what you have already completed (pictures speak a thousand words btw) and what your goals are. If your idea is interesting, people might help you. If not, well...

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'm making a video of what I got done after I get home

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'm also working on making a website for the hack and also I'll take some pics

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I am absolutely glad you took it the right way that is the action we excpect from a leader, I was worried that you would quit. You should restart the thread clean and new again. If you show a nice and clean presentation and prove that all of this is worth it... people would like to join you, I can guarantee it. Here however is an odd thing to find people, I believe in KC-MM you'll have better luck in recruiting instead of here.

Once you set your roots, then you will move it here. And watch it flourish the way you want to.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom