• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOA Treehouse to Stream Final Version of Smash 3DS Sept. 12th

Peter_Parker

Smash Cadet
NNID
thomfolk
3DS FC
3368-2346-7128
Interesting thing is, since they declare it the final version, after 5 matches here comes Ness to challenge the winner. I would kind of be surprised to see unlockables happen.

On a similar note, beyond on gameplay, I'm only interested in a Wii U release date and/or DLC confirmation.

Prism

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jesset202
3DS FC
0576-5008-6643
There's gonna be a Mewtwo trailer either at the beginning, right before the Smash section, or at the end of the stream, with the line being "Mewtwo Strikes Back!"

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Interesting thing is, since they declare it the final version, after 5 matches here comes Ness to challenge the winner. I would kind of be surprised to see unlockables happen.

On a similar note, beyond on gameplay, I'm only interested in a Wii U release date and/or DLC confirmation.
When will we get HD Duck Hunt Dog?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hmmm, I don't think I'll watch this. I imagine the tree house is going to chat a lot unnecessary, play with items and take forever to unlock anything.

M2k would be a much better watch.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Hmmm, I don't think I'll watch this. I imagine the tree house is going to chat a lot unnecessary, play with items and take forever to unlock anything.
They play terribly too. The E3 treehouse stuff for Smash was extremely boring, was just mostly that white dude complaining every second in the matches he played with the other guys or whatever, and they just didn't even know how to deliver the information or how to not play the game like an idiot.

This also just made me think, Bill Trinen is probably going to be behind all this just like how he was the main NoA person at Comic-Con, and I just really hope that isn't the case because I HATE Bill Trinen.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
A pretty wise move by Nintendo. Apparently, no matter what other announcements they have in store on Friday, my main focus will be, just like everyone else, Smash Bros. 3DS. This is gonna be great!

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
I think the time of the livestream will be the decider of whether or not I watch this over the many, MANY other livestreams that will more than likely be running around the same time. Thinking mostly VGBC, but I've got my eyes on some others as well.

Pls someone stream whilst I'm actually awake. Timezones suck. :(

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
I just gotta say that the first page of gifs had me dying. Good work Smashboards lmfao.

Last edited:

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
For a minute there I thought I gonna see it on Friday. But then again TIMEZONES so I guess I'll be seeing it on Saturday -.- Still some way to build some hype while waiting XD

Mindsnipe

Smash Rookie
i don't see why they wouldn't just announce all the remaining characters. either they release the official trailers and pictures or we're left with a bunch of crappy ones floating around the internet...

Lumenebrae

Smash Rookie
Better to have it official rather than some divided view from various biased or skewed videos/reports

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
THIS IS IT GUYS

AT LONG LAST THE HYPE TRAIN IS NEARING ITS DESTINATION

ITS BEEN A LONG 2 YEARS OF HYPE, BUT THIS IT IS!!!!!!

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Am I the only one excited to see the rest of the vets in HD or just the render of them in general ?
No, you are not alone. You are never along on smash boards :D
Unless you hate smash bros for some odd reason why are you on this site then!?

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Actually, I don't want to see only Smash, and I'm sure there's a number of people who feel the same way, I want me some Bayonetta 2, maybe a trailer of the Mario Kart DLC, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, hell, maybe even some Zelda U gameplay.
Well yea, I didn't say just for Smash. It's just a horribly needed feature that would make people look twice at the Wii U instead of barely once.

Null001

Smash Rookie
NNID
Null
3DS FC
4914-3187-8140
Does everyone believe we are getting a new character reveal?

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
At least now we can have all of the remaining info of the game leaked officially instead of posted by random people with Japanese copies of the game with potentially crappy footage.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
They better show off some Splatoon i've been craving for more gameplay.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
If they do reveal a new character, I only hope it's at least someone that hasn't been leaked already. I.E. Not Bowser Jr. or Duck Hunt Dog.
I wouldn't mind it being DHD bc we havent seen how he plays yet. On the other hand, we HAVE seen Jr. play.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
I'm probably only going to watch the first 5 hours of the stream, and then after that, I will be constantly on the Japanese E-SHOP waiting for the digital release of Smash Bros 3DS.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I look forward to a trailer that contains 200% moar Mewtwo.

Top Bottom